Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 3/13/2011 3:08:08 PM EST

Anyone remember this? How awesome was Fantasy Island?

Fantasy Island
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:10:25 PM EST
"Da plane boss, da plane!"

It was ok.

Lots of good looking people were guests on the island.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:11:08 PM EST
That is how it looked before the tsunami hit it
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:15:10 PM EST
I never watched it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:16:53 PM EST
Originally Posted By WhirlyGirl45:
I never watched it.

WTF? How old are you? (not in a disparaging way...serious question based on the vintage of the show)

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:20:38 PM EST
Oh yeah, I watched a lot of Fantasy Island as a kid. I vividly remember the episode with the children's room catching fire, and the clown puppet calling the girl's name.

"Janie! Janie! Help me, Janie!"

Creepy. Very creepy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:21:00 PM EST
"mr smith" I knew I had seen your dad on fantasy island
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:21:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By WhirlyGirl45:
I never watched it.

And you're too young for Fantasy Island.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:21:59 PM EST
We watched it all the time.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:24:13 PM EST
it was "ok"
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:36:38 PM EST
Loved it as a kid...
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:37:44 PM EST
Originally Posted By Aiden:
Loved it as a kid...

AIden, we need to go shooting now that it's getting nice. I'll IM or TXT. You down?

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:46:55 PM EST
Originally Posted By IAMLEGEND:
Loved it as a kid...

AIden, we need to go shooting now that it's getting nice. I'll IM or TXT. You down?

Lemme know when...I ordered some more Garrett ammo for the 45-70...and ready to blow some shit up. :D
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:47:49 PM EST
Loved it as a kid...

Lemme know when...I ordered some more Garrett ammo for the 45-70...and ready to blow some shit up. :D

Thankfully my shoulder has had all winter to recover. I'm ready.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:52:19 PM EST
Loved it as a kid...

It's not that bad...
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:09:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/13/2011 4:11:01 PM EST by IAMLEGEND]
Loved it as a kid...

It's not that bad...

Just in case anyone else is reading, let me tell you something. I've owned and shot (more shot, less owned) a lot of guns. 22LR up through 38 spl, 9mm, 45ACP, 45LC, 44MAG, 357 MAG, 20GA, 12GA, 10GA, 223, 308, 30'06, 300 WM, 7mm, 50 BMG, 20mm Lathi, 40mm M79 and up, up ,and away.
This fucking "guide gun" of Aiden's is a very light lever action 45-70. This thing is "ok" when shooting normal ammo but this Garret shit he's talking about is ridiculous. I know ARFCOM is slowly tuning into facebook type shit so not many people on here care about actually shooting guns anymore but for those that do let me tell you this thing was a motherfuck.

I haven't had an actual bruise from shooting for years but this son of a bitch did it.

I can't wait to go again.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:16:07 PM EST
Loved it as a kid...

It's not that bad...

Just in case anyone else is reading, let me tell you something. I've owned and shot (more shot, less owned) a lot of guns. 22LR up through 38 spl, 9mm, 45ACP, 45LC, 44MAG, 357 MAG, 20GA, 12GA, 10GA, 223, 308, 30'06, 300 WM, 7mm, 50 BMG, 20mm Lathi, 40mm M79 and up, up ,and away.
This fucking "guide gun" of Aiden's is a very light lever action 45-70. This thing is "ok" when shooting normal ammo but this Garret shit he's talking about is ridiculous. I know ARFCOM is slowly tuning into facebook type shit so not many people on here care about actually shooting guns anymore but for those that do let me tell you this thing was a motherfuck.

I haven't had an actual bruise from shooting for years but this son of a bitch did it.

Yep. The fucking trigger guard will get ya too.

Mine kicks like a fucking mule with hot loads.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:22:52 PM EST
Loved it as a kid...

It's not that bad...

I ordered hotter loads this time!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:25:40 PM EST
Did "da plane" have fine Corinthian Leather for its' passengers?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:26:26 PM EST
Loved that show.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:39:05 PM EST
Originally Posted By krpind:
Loved it as a kid...

It's not that bad...

The Garrett ammo kicks, but it's not that bad.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:45:40 PM EST
I liked that show, entertaining in its day.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:50:54 PM EST
Loved it as a kid...

It's not that bad...

OK, I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean but I guess we'll see soon enough.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:57:32 PM EST
Loved it as a kid...

It's not that bad...

OK, I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean but I guess we'll see soon enough.

New ammo kicks more...but it's not really that bad. The bruise is just a bit bigger. lol
Top Top