Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 8:09:39 PM EDT
well i parked my car in the south parking at the Pentagon. well they closed down half of south parking so all the cars that were in one side they towed to the other side.

well when i got outside my truck was already towed, no big deal. then i noticed how the tow trucks were driving when they had a car behind them.

atleast 40mph, not stopping at stop signs...just ridiculous. thats when i got pissed and wondered how they towed my truck. reading in the manual i thought it said you arent supposed to tow a 4x4 by one end. you had to put it up on a trailer. is that true.

and to top it off when they parked the truck they parked it so close on the drivers side i had to get in on the other side. im so fvcking pissed...can anyone help me out with this? is it worth trying to talk to them or should i just let it go cuz nothing will be done anyways??
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are an Airman and nothing is immediately damaged or broken nothing will be done...........
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Let it go, nothing will be done.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you are an Airman and nothing is immediately damaged or broken nothing will be done...........

not an airman anymore...contractor now

does that help
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:16:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

does that help

Are you a GS-double digit?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

does that help

Are you a GS-double digit?

contractor...no GS level

hopefully since it was less than 1/8 mile away then it wouldnt be that much damage.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#6]
your truck got "owned"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top