Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 10:49:12 AM EDT
I just watched a special by fox news on the latest BS form Kofi Anan, head of the UN.

First said the war in Iraq was illegal, now says we are not any safer cause of the war.

No link cause I cant find it, just watch the news, you'll see it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:50:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Yea, I watched it. I hate that man. We should not even allow him airtime. He serves no purpose for us.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just watched a special by fox news on the latest BS form Kofi Anan, head of the UN.

First said the war in Iraq was illegal, now says we are not any safer cause of the war.

No link cause I cant find it, just watch the news, you'll see it.

HELL DOES HE KNOW? THEY AND FEMA ARE BUSY IN FLORIDA PUTTING BLUE TOPS ON HOUSES!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#3]
GET THE UN OUT OF THE US!
GET THE US OUT OF THE UN!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#4]

F&*# the UN  

+1
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:56:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, somebody needs to tell that little sonofabitch to FUCK OFF! I don't give a rats ass what he or anybody else thinks of what we (the U.S. and our REAL allies) are doing in Iraq. The UN is fucking useless. Too bad they are pretty much the only ones that think they're still relevant. We don't need them for shit. Hell, I think the UN is in bed with the Iraqis, as are the faggot-ass French.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:08:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah, somebody needs to tell that little sonofabitch to FUCK OFF! I don't give a rats ass what he or anybody else thinks of what we (the U.S. and our REAL allies) are doing in Iraq. The UN is fucking useless. Too bad they are pretty much the only ones that think they're still relevant. We don't need them for shit. Hell, I think the UN is in bed with the Iraqis, as are the faggot-ass French.

It's too bad Bush backed off on beat up the UN.  He took it to the point of saying they would be irrelevant if they didn't act.  The UN busted his ass on going into Iraq without following their guidelines for negotiating.  At the same time they refuse to get involved with North Korea and Iran, both of which might possess nukes now.  And who get's blamed for letting this happen?  Bush does.  Hopefully when Bush get's re-elected he will go after the UN and either force all the other countries to deal with the worlds problems or he will tell them to STFU.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#7]
The UN can go to hell
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's too bad Bush backed off on beat up the UN.  He took it to the point of saying they would be irrelevant if they didn't act.  The UN busted his ass on going into Iraq without following their guidelines for negotiating.  At the same time they refuse to get involved with North Korea and Iran, both of which might possess nukes now.  And who get's blamed for letting this happen?  Bush does.  Hopefully when Bush get's re-elected he will go after the UN and either force all the other countries to deal with the worlds problems or he will tell them to STFU.

That's exactly right, brother.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

F&*# the UN  

+1

If someone were to find a bumper sticker with that quote, I'd buy it!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#10]
last time i checked, the war was ran by the US, and we werent cooaperating with the UN (by giving them every bit of info, and taking advice, exc exc). he doesnt know the truth from a hole in the ground, right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top