Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2001 1:21:21 PM EDT
Simmer down!!!!!!!..Now me ....When I see a chick on a motorcycle,[:)]drive a jeep,top down,The JEEPS TOP![moon]..or phycically a outdoorSIE" type...I get outdoorsie to, like in the "wood's....O'yea poney tails alone or sticking outta a ball cap helps!......How about you guys[?]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Two things stand out to me,

A great figure in a really good fitting pair of faded blue jeans, my god that can just be a killer!

Then when they are wearing a baseball cap and they've got their hair pulled through the back of the cap so it's kinda a sassy little pony tail, but the other thing I've noticed is often times they will tuck their ears in underneath the sides of the hat.

Some of my buddies like gals in overalls, personally I can't stand coveralls and a woman rarely looks good in them if you ask me.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I find a flat head and rather large ears to be the most attractive.  The ability to bob up and down while not spilling the drink I have on her flat head helps also.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Two things stand out to me,

A great figure in a really good fitting pair of faded blue jeans, my god that can just be a killer!

Then when they are wearing a baseball cap and they've got their hair pulled through the back of the cap so it's kinda a sassy little pony tail, but the other thing I've noticed is often times they will tuck their ears in underneath the sides of the hat.

Some of my buddies like gals in overalls, personally I can't stand coveralls and a woman rarely looks good in them if you ask me.
View Quote

Yeah but how about a woman in overalls with no shirt or bra on? and maybe even barefoot[:P]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Baggy overalls and no panties, halter top....think about it, each time she moves
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#5]
OK how about  denim, tight jeans, shorts, mini skirt, dress?
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#6]
1)I know this is weird, but a woman in a long man's shirt which goes past her butt, so all you see is shirt and legs.

2)French maid costume of course.

3)Those executive women who wear a tennis shoes and hose.

4)And because of my first girl, jeans and a tube top.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#7]
[left]my favorite; watching a nice naked women riding a horse bareback while watching her breast gleaming in the morning sun on a
beautiful day, her thighs tightening an jiggling while she rides the horse. and watching her beautiful hair swinging from left to right while she sexually wink's at me with a beautiful smile.[/left]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Chicks driving old cars. (classics not clunkers)Chicks and guns is up there too.  My fiance does both so iv'e got it made!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#9]
my ex, business suit with mini skirt, sheer blouse, no panties ,  stockings and 4 inch heels
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:04:10 PM EDT
[#10]
It's a borderline "liberal" look, but what drives me crazy is those little funky black rectangular glasses some girls are wearing lately, particularly if it's accompanied by dark brown hair cut in a really cute, funky style.

Also--feet and hands are are big thing with me (my wife's got these great little china-doll feet and hands).

And of course, a tight, cute tummy with a pierced navel[whacko]

I remember something awhile back about bashing the French for "not bathing too often".  My wife is French and keeps herself quite clean, but sometimes during the cooler months she'll only wash the "essentials" to avoid irritating her skin and be none the worse for wear.  Gross?  Hardly. How her skin feels after a few days..oo-lah-lah!  Makes a baby's butt feel like 80-grit sandpaper[sex]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#11]
A Swedish blonde with a Mauser.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Wearing a Boy Scout uniform ( the shorts version) all loaded with merit badges..

Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#13]
For some reason I have always found short haired girls in menswear or menswear styled clothes to be unusually appealing.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Shiny black thigh high boots with a six inch spike.

Or any tight black vinyl...
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
For some reason I have always found short haired girls in menswear or menswear styled clothes to be unusually appealing.
View Quote

You might want to visit the Pink Gun thread.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#16]
What's up with that Boy Scout uniform thing?

Better take the pink gun test.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#17]
It would be easier for me to list the turn offs.  I like 'em kind of classy, but the French maid thing also works.  A nice form fitting knee length skirt with stockings and comfortable shoes.  Light jewelry with only a tiny bit of makeup for accent.  Good skin is a must.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
my ex, business suit with mini skirt, sheer blouse, no panties ,  stockings and 4 inch heels
View Quote

I don't know what your ex looks like, but, I'll trust you on this one!
That's the look I go for.  The Professional Woman.
Intelligence with Animal Instincts.
Grrr-RRR!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#19]
When I hit puberty, will I find these things interesting too?
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:37:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Any chick that will sleep with me!!! [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#21]
If you're talking about fetishes:

I love women that wear ankle bracelets. OMG does that ever turn me on. Belly button ring with a chain going thru it and wrapping around the whole waist. Fur lined restraints. Ping Pong paddle for spanking. OOOHHH and biting both receiving and giving.

But I will take any women that can look good in an outfit like this.
[img]http://www.gunracer.com/images/vendela.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#22]
To be honest, I like them kinda big and ugly, just look at my wife.  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#23]
1.  Catholic school girl uniforms (the ones with the short plaid skirts just like on the "man show").
2.  Scantily clad girls on trampolines.
3.  Long sexy legs in black fishnet stockings wearing spike heels.
4. A tall gorgeous redhead with green eyes.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 9:33:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
[left]my favorite; watching a nice naked women riding a horse bareback while watching here breast gleaming in the morning sun on a
beautiful day, while watching her thighs tightening and jiggling while she rides the horse. and watching her beautiful hair swinging
from left to right while she sexually wink's at me with a beautiful smile.[/left]
View Quote

[sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex]

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#25]
OK Here's the summary of most posts:
1) Brown or brunette pulled into pony tail
2) Tank or halter top
3) Short-shorts or skirt
4) barefoot or 'outdoorsy' (boots?)
5) she has guns
6) she drives jeeps or typical 'guy' vehicles
7) GREAT figure
8) SEXY eyes
9) I will add NICE TAN
I have taken all these criteria into consideration and have come to the conclusion that we all subconsiously want to screw Lara Croft-Tomb Raider.[sex][spank]

Regards,
Coversix

*typo*
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 8:03:43 AM EDT
[#26]
...we all subconsiously want to screw Lara Croft-Tomb Raider.
[/quote]

I doubt that there's anything subconsious about it.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 8:12:22 AM EDT
[#27]
OK, here's what works for me.

Halter top, no bra
short skirt
thigh highs
3 inch heels

Face is most important, followed by size of hips then bust size. Must have shapely legs also.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#28]
a chick that looks good without makeup
brown eyes
faded blue jeans
a chick with a dog
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Yo, Coversix...

Well, Duh...
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#31]
A sexy girl in a full size pick up truck ALWAYS does it for me. Any woman who prefers Bob Seger over NSYNC. Any female who can drink beer from the bottle (or can). Any woman who is not afraid of guns...bonus points to those that have their own. Any woman who can watch a football game without talking about how boring or how barbaric it is (or speak about any subject other than football during the game). Any woman who thinks the DH is the worst thing to ever happen to baseball. Oh yeah throw in a pair of thigh high stockings and a short plaid pleated skirt....ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:41:22 AM EDT
[#32]
I like the tight wrangler jeans with a t-shirt that is tied up in the front to expose the nice tummy and to give better views of her breast.  If any of yall have seen the Brooks and Dunn video "Rock my world little country girl" you have it nailed.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#33]
I've always preferred a pulse, but it's not an absolute necessity...
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What's up with that Boy Scout uniform thing?

Better take the pink gun test.
View Quote

That was the joke, Jennifer, since I started the pink pistol thread.

Yeah, that's it, it was a joke..

Link Posted: 7/14/2001 2:53:34 PM EDT
[#35]
A nekkid big boobed blonde in a Ferrari F360 Spyder with a Platinum Amex card in her hand.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I find a flat head and rather large ears to be the most attractive.  The ability to bob up and down while not spilling the drink I have on her flat head helps also.
View Quote

You left out no teeth.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

damn man know i need to go watch my  VCD of that movie agien

any way

Shoulder lenght straight dark hair (black or brounette)
Black blouse black skirt
nice firm breasts
mhmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 8:04:54 PM EDT
[#38]
I am partial to sexy Asian or Indian girls, especially if they dress sort of slutty.  Even better if they are recently arrived in the USA and have a hot little accent.  The University of California campus (Berkeley) was a walking wet dream...

GunLvr
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:08:36 PM EDT
[#39]
[smash][smash][smash][smash][smash][smash]
We should be hearing from Imbroglio any time...this thread has his name written all over it!
[smash][smash][smash][smash][smash][smash]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Nah.... Dark hair, a little bit of a wave in it, about shoulder length, a thin cotton sundress and sandals.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:51:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nah.... Dark hair, a little bit of a wave in it, about shoulder length, a thin cotton sundress and sandals.
View Quote
forgot about that me like me like
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 12:14:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Redhead about 5'8" tall, and 125 lbs, deep blue eyes, and.......damn I'm talking about the ol lady!!
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 2:18:56 PM EDT
[#43]
I LOVE asian women. Latley Iv'e been really partial to women with jet black hair. [>:/]

I was watching "Stagecoach" (John Wayne) last night and that women with the black hair just sizzled my nutz. My preference for women changes from day to day. Kinda' like when you see something on TV you haven't eatin' in a while and just have to have! [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#44]
If you wanna talk about Fetishes That Came True - last year at Anime Expo I nailed a girl in a Sailor Moon costume!  Wheeeeee!  [sex]

"Hey, I got your sausage right here, Meatball Head!"  (Some of you will know what that means. [:D] )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top