Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 5:55:02 PM EDT
FSA is now on the move apparently.. now they are resorting to murdering entire families.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You got FSA from a chinese immigrant.....
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
FSA is now on the move apparently.. now they are resorting to murdering entire families.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/27/shock-report-man-butchered-family-because-their-income-was-too-high-they-had-too-much/
View Quote

Just wait until the EBT system implodes, and the FSA is starving to death. Then it will be all day, everyday, everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just wait until the EBT system implodes, and the FSA is starving to death. Then it will be all day, everyday, everywhere.
View Quote
This.  Move away from population centers.  When things go bad, they'll go bad there first.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Whew! One less thing for me to worry about.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#5]
If a guy goes out, takes a risk everyday, busts his ass and builds a company that eventually employs 30 people, (who then support their families and those surrounding him in the community through wages), he is an evil motherfucker who didn't build that.

Yet, these jealous fucks have no problem with celebrities who play make believe, sports figures or singers through auto-tune and marketing and make multi-millions and support no one but themselves.

Those who have built a nice life are now demonized by the liberals and FSA, thanks to the Democratic party who is feeding them all this bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Ban butcher knives!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:04:58 PM EDT
[#7]
NYC is a hell of a place to live if you are covetous.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If a guy goes out, takes a risk everyday, busts his ass and builds a company that eventually employs 30 people, (who then support their families and those surrounding him in the community through wages), he is an evil motherfucker who didn't build that.

Yet, these jealous fucks have no problem with celebrities who play make believe, sports figures or singers through auto-tune and marketing and make multi-millions and support no one but themselves.

Those who have built a nice life are now demonized by the liberals and FSA, thanks to the Democratic party who is feeding them all this bullshit.
View Quote

At least they aren't racist.  No matter what else happens that makes them better than the "evil motherfucker who didn't build that".
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/27/shock-report-man-butchered-family-because-their-income-was-too-high-they-had-too-much/

And the Demorats will be telling us how we should go easy on them....even when they take 5 year olds hostage and shoot them in the head for not getting free money.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#10]
true sons of obama

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah....I'm thinking the guy is a little light in the brain cell area.

The money thing was just mental brain lock.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:11:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I wonder how long it will be before some stupid ass leftist says "good!" or "that's the spirit!" or... "we should go easy on the poor guy!"
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I wonder how long it will be before some stupid ass leftist says "good!" or "that's the spirit!" or... "we should go easy on the poor guy!"
View Quote

he's just implementing revolution on a personal scale .

this wouldn't happen if we didn't have such an unjust racist society.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I think this goes in the "Mentally Ill" column as opposed to the "FSA" column.

Like much of GD, for example.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:14:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm going to go with being "bat shit crazy" as his real motivation.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My zip code is 85k per household. If you eliminated the single mothers and retirees in apartments, duplexes, and retirement homes it would be 150k.

If you cross just one jurisdictional border road into another Zip, it drops to 36k, another over and it is 24k. There are place within five miles of me that are 18k.

We are despised as those people over in so and so land by most of them.

Owners and managers of old rust belt enterprises once lived in my hood, and the resentment goes back generations amongst the once line working and now partially FSA families that surround us.

Who's glorious day it will be if the SHTF remains to be seen. I don't have any confidence we would prevail as a collective force against a mob. All I can do if trapped is hope they eat my foolish molly coddled lefty yuppie neighbors first and are sated enough to pass me by.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
The left is willing to oppress business owners and "redistribute their funds" and say "FUCK YOUR PROFITS!"

But when it comes to the Music, Movie, TV industry.... they would *GLADLY* support legislation that would virtually destroy the free nature of the internet... just to protect the profits of the MPAA/RIAA.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:15:05 PM EDT
[#18]
If the EBT system crashes and the FSA start looting, I'm going to bet that there will be many FSA fatalities.

Unfortunately, there will be many deaths on both sides.  But, more FSA deaths, I bet....WAY more.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Good thing they were in America were they have the right to bear arms (and the right to arm bears) to protect yourself and your family................................ oh wait, this happened in New York.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Thought the Chinese killed for having too many kids in the family?

But really? That's terrible.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You got FSA from a chinese immigrant.....
View Quote
From the article....

"He’s lazy. He doesn’t work too hard,” Gao Yun, 29, said. "The guy is crazy.”
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#22]
It's going to get worse. Frankly with all the demonizing of "fat cats" and "robber barons" by the left is going to come home in droves.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#23]
It was only a matter of time.  I've been waiting for stories like this.  Obama spreads his hate for the wealthy, as do the libs, and shit like this will pick up.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's going to get worse. Frankly with all the demonizing of "fat cats" and "robber barons" by the left is going to come home in droves.
View Quote

Yup.  As I said below you, I've been waiting for this.  I expect things like this to happen more.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
NYC is a hell of a place to live if you are covetous.
View Quote

Indeed!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Well I guess he's paid his "fair share" now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow did you know this guy?? he did say he was jealous but I am not sure where you got the rest of your post.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#28]
When our government promotes class warfare, we'll eventually get class warfare.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Holy Sh*t!  Murderer was a cousin to the family!  
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Husband/Father's cousin?  While I am leaning heavily towards sick in the head FSA motherfucker....my suspicious murder detector is getting a minor ping.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
I think its because all the "jobs" you mentioned are things FSA types aspire to.   They do not plan on working hard and starting a company to make their money, that is not the American Way in their eyes or culture.  

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:48:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Wow did you know this guy?? he did say he was jealous but I am not sure where you got the rest of your post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He's talking about liberals in general.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Wow. RIP.  Awful way to go.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I'm going to go with being "bat shit crazy" as his real motivation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Holy Sh*t!  Murderer was a cousin to the family!  
View Quote

Tell me more
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#36]
horrible...sounds like a classic case of "crazy as fuck"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top