Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 2:02:52 PM EDT
Got it fresh off the shelf today from Costco.  According to the commentary track, it's basically three episodes connected to make one 88 minutes movie.  Not much in the way of extras (Family Guy vol. 3 promo, American Dad DVD promo, commentary and black and white running sketch of the movie.  "That's all?!" you ask?  Short of Easter Eggs, Yup)  Won't spoil it for you, but it's mildly amusing.

Oh, the thrill is gone.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it new episodes?  Or stuff stitched together from the 4 years?  I already have first three years on DVD and was planning on waiting for the fourth season to come out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#2]
It's all new story.  Imagine watching three consecutive episodes without commercial
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:24:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it anywhere near southpark the movie???
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Speeking of family guy, check this out.

www.stewielive.com/

Try typing in different character names.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:20:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Picked a copy up yesterday.

It was amusing
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:33:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I quit watching Family Guy.

It's not funny anymore.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:35:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Speeking of family guy, check this out.

www.stewielive.com/

Try typing in different character names.

He ate poo...like I told him to. Nasty.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:41:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I am mad I spent my $15 on this, I figured it would be a movie, not 3 different "shows" in one long show.  I like Family Guy but this was not as expected.

Rent, don't buy... I don't think I will watch it again...
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:10:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I hate how they have turned Stewie from a maniac into a fag. He was much funnier before the show got cancelled.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top