Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2005 5:32:55 PM EDT
Still new and unopened in original package. I've searched here, Auction Arms and Gunbroker but there are NONE listed!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#1]
New ones are about $18
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:34:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Same as a new one now from fourfourmags.com, $22
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep $20 tops. New ones wholesale for about $12.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Unless you live in a state with its own ban; you might get close to pre-sunset prices in one of those states.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Unless you live in a state with its own ban; you might get close to pre-sunset prices in one of those states.

You don't happen to remember what those prices were, do you? I bought two during the ban and paid a pretty penny for them, I know that for a fact.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't happen to remember what those prices were, do you? I bought two during the ban and paid a pretty penny for them, I know that for a fact.

I remember people trying to sell me 15 round 92F mags for $95 a piece!

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw people buying them at that price!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:48:25 PM EDT
[#8]
If the new ones don't have a production date on them the pre ban ones are worth squat.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Remember you can buy one that doesn't work because it was abused.  You can then replace the floorplate, spring, and follower.  If it still doesn't work.........wink...wink......you can replace the mag body.

You would then have a great mag and a bunch of worthless parts that still need replacing.......
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#10]
in that condition i think $35 is fair in a ban state. you could probably get near $60 if you wanted to screw someone. you could be nice and sell it for the cost of a new mag.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If the new ones don't have a production date on them the pre ban ones are worth squat.

Except that generational differences in the mags gives  a general idea as to whats new versus old Glock mags.

Something is only worth what someone will pay for it. The thread starter is a fellow NY'er; go to some NYS gun shows to get an upper end idea as to what they'll bring you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except that generational differences in the mags gives  a general idea as to whats new versus old Glock mags.

Something is only worth what someone will pay for it. The thread starter is a fellow NY'er; go to some NYS gun shows to get an upper end idea as to what they'll bring you.

As it wore out I replaced some parts.

But yeah you could take some fool for good money with it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#13]
cdnn had them for $12, not too long ago
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:42:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As it wore out I replaced some parts.

But yeah you could take some fool for good money with it.

You can't change the half moon versus the notched generational differences. Its not a matter of a green versus a black follower like on an M16 mag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top