Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/29/2015 3:13:45 PM EDT

Last year it pretty much suk'd, the HollyWood types said this final season would be better.. Well it still suk'd.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:16:28 PM EDT
everything after season two sucked, it sort of alays sucked but it was enjoyable, then there was the alien brother then the alien girlfriend then alien baby one retarded thing after another.  

show is fucking retarded
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:18:49 PM EDT
Did I miss the start of the new season?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:19:51 PM EDT

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, I thought it ended last year.

And, yeah, the final season really blew.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:21:53 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuuuu!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:22:41 PM EDT
That's the problem with limited run shows.

They end up starting great, and then the money wants to keep it rolling, even when there is no story.

Txl
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:23:51 PM EDT
What?!? Its still on?!? Wow! I liked the first season, then it got too wierd for me.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:30:22 PM EDT
It started off great then turned to suck.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:37:17 PM EDT

Last night, it made the whole Bobby in the shower $hit from Dallas seem plausible .

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:38:57 PM EDT
Damn, I missed it?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:10:38 PM EDT
Quoted:

Last night, it made the whole Bobby in the shower $hit from Dallas seem plausible .

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/merrillbarr/files/2015/06/Falling-Skies.jpg

View Quote

The who in the what from where?  

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:12:55 PM EDT

I like Defiance much better.

Last week , Linda Hamilton actually said , "Come with me if you want to live" , I LoL'd
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:13:24 PM EDT
I stopped watching after the 2nd season.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:20:51 PM EDT
Quoted:
I stopped watching after the 2nd season.
View Quote

I should have stopped then.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:21:03 PM EDT
Can no one spell right in this thread?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:28:15 PM EDT
I didn't know the last season started already...shit!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:30:01 PM EDT
This is a show I try to watch, but usually just forget about after two episodes, and miss the rest of the season. Last night, I happen to see that it's on, AND it's the season premier. Hell, why not?
  So, upon viewing it, I see that Mira fucking Sorvino has joined the cast, sometime after I stopped watching.
And NONE of you fuckers told me?
You all know how I feel about sweet, sweet, Mira.
AND she's carrying an HK rifle?
You guys blow.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:30:39 PM EDT
Quoted:
Can no one spell correctly in this thread?
View Quote

Fixt.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:40:35 PM EDT
Quoted:
Can no one spell right in this thread?
View Quote

whats mispelled?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:46:27 PM EDT
I thought it wasn't bad.  As long as they keep the killing of aliens front and center and don't have siamese twin alien babies with telepathic powers this season, we ought  to be good.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:46:42 PM EDT
Who's Maggie bangging

Moons still looking good!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:56:32 PM EDT

Quoted:

Who's Maggie bangging

Moons still looking good!
View Quote

Yup.. ole Moon dropped a few pounds from last season.    

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:02:36 PM EDT
I got about 3 episodes into it before I stopped watching.
The whole show sucked.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:03:46 PM EDT
Meh, I'm invested. I'm still watching.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:04:20 PM EDT
I honestly  quit giving a shit last season , but feel like I am invested and am gonna ride this bitch out
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:05:21 PM EDT
Quoted:

Last year it pretty much suk'd, the HollyWood types said this final season would be better.. Well it still suk'd.

View Quote

Yeah, stopped watching midway into the last season. Show went downhill.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:05:21 PM EDT
Quoted:
everything after season two sucked, it sort of alays sucked but it was enjoyable, then there was the alien brother then the alien girlfriend then alien baby one retarded thing after another.  

show is fucking retarded
View Quote

You're bitching about the later seasons but not the whole "melting down alien armor to make AP rounds" part?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:07:45 PM EDT
Quoted:

You're bitching about the later seasons but not the whole "melting down alien armor to make AP rounds" part?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

show is fucking retarded

That's hilarious. After that one episode, never heard about it again.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:26:51 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

show is fucking retarded

Yeah. It's like Walking Dead: learn an awesome tactic,  never use it again.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:41:28 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

show is fucking retarded

Oh that was dumb as hell, but not as bad as alien baby
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:49:10 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

show is fucking retarded

They ran out of alien metal supposedly.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:50:29 PM EDT
Quoted:
I got about 3 episodes into it before I stopped watching.
The whole show sucked.
View Quote

This. It was awful from the beginning.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:56:21 PM EDT
The biggest problem with Falling Skies was the large periods of time in between seasons. It just makes the show forgettable. So much so that I just plain forgot this season was even starting.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:00:32 PM EDT

Quoted:

The biggest problem with Falling Skies was the large periods of time in between seasons. It just makes the show forgettable. So much so that I just plain forgot this season was even starting.
View Quote

I think that was done on purpose so we'd forget how suky the previous season was.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:03:53 PM EDT

Quoted:

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/merrillbarr/files/2015/06/Falling-Skies.jpg

View Quote

That's exactly what I think they are doing.

Fucking lame.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:17:55 PM EDT

Quoted:
 I think that was done on purpose so we'd forget how suky the previous season was.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Most decent series are that way now.  Better Call Saul, Hell on Wheels, Walking Dead.

I was browsing NetFlix the other day and they have all the Star Trek TNG, DS9, and Voyager seasons on there.  Some seasons had 20 to 26 episodes in a season.  A short break, then they were back for more.  That was TV.  Now you're lucky to get eight fucking episodes then a year wait get 6 more.  Fuck TV producers who think that's a good idea.  Stop watching; maybe they'll get the hint.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:32:39 PM EDT
Quoted:
I honestly  quit giving a shit last season , but feel like I am invested and am gonna ride this bitch out
View Quote

Yeah same here, pretty much just along for the ride now. Mostly just have it on as background noise and to see how they wrap up the story lines.

Some of the gun stuff they do  in the show is LOL funny not to mention having everyone running around with full autos and all sorts of other goodies (including RPG's) yet are all from Massachusetts with its strict gun laws and magazine restrictions. The show had potential but the derpy writing kills it for the most part. Like others pointed out they make a big deal in one episode about having AP ammo (made from Mech armor) to take out the Mech's then that is written completely out of the storyline for the rest of the show even though there are Mech's running around all over the place being blown up.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:41:45 PM EDT
Quoted:
I was browsing NetFlix the other day and they have all the Star Trek TNG, DS9, and Voyager seasons on there.  Some seasons had 20 to 26 episodes in a season.  A short break, then they were back for more.  That was TV.  Now you're lucky to get eight fucking episodes then a year wait get 6 more.  Fuck TV producers who think that's a good idea.  Stop watching; maybe they'll get the hint.

View Quote

I think it has more to do with the number of pay cable TV channels compared to when most shows were produced and aired on the big three (or four) networks. Then there is the cost of producing the shows for a full 24 or 26 episode season. There are so many shows on TV now that big budget series like Star Trek no longer get made because its much cheaper to make three or four "reality" TV shows that require a camera or two maybe a writer or two and a few staff and editors and pump it out in a week or two, than a serious space drama that takes 100's of people half a year to produce.

Seems like in some cases and on certain channels, like with AMC's Breaking Bad, we get a much better quality show with much better acting, writing and storyline compared to some of the more traditional TV shows that run 24 episodes and are aired on the major networks.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:47:10 PM EDT
That show's fatal error was making the protagonists Massholes. I was rooting for the aliens.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:52:50 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

show is fucking retarded

They kept fucking up the walker thinkies throughout the show.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:53:32 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

show is fucking retarded

I let it slide after the way Karen got smoked.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:07:59 PM EDT
I like the show.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:10:25 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

show is fucking retarded

For me it was when the gang blew up the fisheads ship and another ship drops in.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:16:08 PM EDT
God that episode was bad!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:41:38 PM EDT
They lost me on the "good aliens are leaving, you all have to go to Brazil now" thing.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:55:04 PM EDT
Quoted:
It started off great then turned to suck.
View Quote

I'm in my second season of rooting for the aliens.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:57:44 PM EDT
I stopped watching after the episode where the "good" aliens tried to put them on guarded reservations.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 12:42:05 PM EDT
Well I figured I'd give it two more weeks to see how it was going to flow before I commented on it again & now I can proudly say its currently going round & round in a ceramic bowl.

Romy & Michele bought the farm

Pope lost his weave

They're still out of Ammo & Fuel & still on the same street as last year

Link Posted: 7/20/2015 12:43:38 PM EDT
Meh I'm still going to finish it.  I've gotten into Killjoys and Dark Matter on SyFy now.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 12:55:35 PM EDT

Quoted:

Meh I'm still going to finish it.  I've gotten into Killjoys and Dark Matter on SyFy now.
View Quote

I would rather watch re-runs of "Blackadder" but its not on Sunday nights.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2015 1:02:33 PM EDT
Pope went full retard! Hated to see Mira go. Ann(Moon) is looking good!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.