Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2015 9:55:13 AM EDT
You fucking ass sucking shit wads. Its fucking friday you dickless spineless incompetent weasels. this marks day fucking 8 of you fucking over my clients and by extension me. FIX YOUR GOD DAMN NETWORK. Stop spitball and bailing wiring it together FUCKING FIX IT. I just got off the phone which yet ANOTHER ONE OF OUR MUTUAL CLIENTS. they have 3 connections with you fuck tards and not one works. You have been whack a moleing that string and a fucking can network all god damn week, its way past the time to stop playing with your pee holes and fucking do your god damn jobs. I'm fucking tired of being YOUR diagnostic tech. how fucking hard is it for you to run a god damn trace route and say "oh looky here, see that 10,700 ms response from the node? yeah maybe we should fucking fix that"

ASSHOLES!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#1]
7/10

Cut 'em a break, maybe the debil got in the wires.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:14:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Comcrash can't run a network.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#3]
No HOMO reference
No Heritage reference

8/10

Other than that...decent rant.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:31:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You fucking ass sucking shit wads. Its fucking friday you dickless spineless incompetent weasels. this marks day fucking 8 of you fucking over my clients and by extension me. FIX YOUR GOD DAMN NETWORK. Stop spitball and bailing wiring it together FUCKING FIX IT. I just got off the phone which yet ANOTHER ONE OF OUR MUTUAL CLIENTS. they have 3 connections with you fuck tards and not one works. You have been whack a moleing that string and a fucking can network all god damn week, its way past the time to stop playing with your pee holes and fucking do your god damn jobs. I'm fucking tired of being YOUR diagnostic tech. how fucking hard is it for you to run a god damn trace route and say "oh looky here, see that 10,700 ms response from the node? yeah maybe we should fucking fix that"

ASSHOLES!!
View Quote

Comcast. In Florida. My sides. You expected good service?

Nice rant though.

Friend has had problems for 4 months on a comcast business line. That's fun too.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#7]
That was a pretty good rant.  Good use of diverse vocabulary.

8/10.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

ASSHOLES!!
View Quote

Tell us how you really feel, I felt like you were holding back..............
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#9]
It sounds to me as if the wires are worn out, from too many electrons being pushed through them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:55:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice rant though.

Friend has had problems for 4 months on a comcast business line. That's fun too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice rant though.

I actually have good service from Comcast in the Ft. Myers area.  I'm probably doomed now, aren't I?

Quoted:

Tell us how you really feel, I felt like you were holding back..............

It was a pretty good rant!  Nicely done Howie!

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:03:25 PM EDT
[#12]
All of them are the same.

I had Comcast up here sell the DID range they gave  my client to another customer as well. They had to give my client a new range, I had to reprogram the phone system and the client had to re-print all of their business cards.

At home we just had our internet service restored after a 10 day run around from At&T. They did everything they could to not send out a linemen to repair the feed between the house and the node.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw this post on my phone and I knew who posted it without even looking!

Nice rant Howie!
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Comcast sucks....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top