Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/9/2001 4:34:07 PM EDT
Man, 1 1/2 more weeks and the movie is on. I can't wait. Behind the scenes look is on SciFi Channel now.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 4:39:50 PM EDT
Trader, you have bad taste in football teams, [:D] bit exellent taste in literature. Go Rams![X]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 5:17:58 PM EDT
The coolest part is that this isn't just 1 movie. They actually filmed 3 that will come out a year after each other. I always thought that would be the best way to do it. The 3 books that make up the Lord of the Rings contain too much stuff for just 1 movie. USPC40 ------------------------------------------------- [b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url] [b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url] [b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url] [b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 7:11:41 PM EDT
Man, and I thought I was hyped up about the first movie [i]before[/i] this. Now I'm just plain dying for the 19th to arrive. Hmmm, sure glad that Wed. is an 8 to 12 scheduled day-I needz tickets![:D] People, if you have one literary, mythical or adventurous bone in your body, you will do yourself a disservice if you miss seeing FOTR on the big screen. This is the first movie I have gone to the theatre for in nearly 5 years, and I would personally not miss it for anything. Juggernaut
Top Top