Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2013 5:15:35 AM EDT
Tomorrow, the 22nd, will be the first day that bills can be introduced in the Senate.  
We can rest assured that among them will be bans on everything under the sun.  

We should all be prepared to respond immediately to these new bills when they are introduced, to attempt to kill what momentum they may have right off the bat.  We do not want to lay idly by while a bill cruises through the Senate.  We should all be thinking about what letters we're going to write to our senators.  If we can get everybody lined up on this one, maybe, just MAYBE we can block it!

Our second line of defense against stalinstein's senate bill would be to block it in the House, but we can deal with that at a later date.

To those of you annoyed by my constant harping on this subject, I'm sorry guys, but my blood is fucking BOILING RIGHT NOW and this is how I deal with it instead of getting on Youtube and making videos about packing backs and stuff like that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:18:25 AM EDT
[#1]
No way in hell Reid lets any gun control bills onto the floor until it passes in the House - he, like Clinton, knows they will lose the Senate in 2014 if his members have to vote & he isn't going to risk it on dead legislation.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:18:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Ready to fight
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:20:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Already hit them all with an email today.

Will do the same tomorrow.

Plan on snail mailing everyone when I get home.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:28:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No way in hell Reid lets any gun control bills onto the floor until it passes in the House - he, like Clinton, knows they will lose the Senate in 2014 if his members have to vote & he isn't going to risk it on dead legislation.

I'm praying to the gods who link the belts that they come out of the ammo cans with the 'brass to the grass' so everything runs smooth, and that Reid does indeed block it before it gets voted on...

But I refuse to rest on my laurels...I was too young to care, know, let alone do anything about the first ban, and I almost missed out on black rifles entirely because of that.  I refuse to be caught sleeping now that I care, know, and have the ability to do something about it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:31:36 AM EDT
[#5]
May Iranian Space Attack Monkeys rain down upon their pointy little heads. In sha's holler, Ali 's snackbar.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:57:57 AM EDT
[#6]
This is a losing fight.

According to Barry, the majority of America already agrees the Second Amendent is no good anymore.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top