Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2002 8:55:13 PM EDT
Anyone know what's going on, I was having great success with them and all of a sudden none of their songs are available?

Better alternative?

Thx!
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I was about to ask the same thing.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#2]
The US Copyright office just announced the rates for webcasting audio, and lots of webcasting stations have gone offline out of protest or legal concerns.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought AG was jest a file sharing program.
I liked them too, but last 5-6 months, too many of the good songs were already blocked.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 4:40:18 AM EDT
[#4]
AudioGalaxy is DOA folks. The lawyers got to them just like they did Napster. I saw a post on the AG boards that a version AudioGalaxy 2 would be out soon.  Kazaa lite and WinMX are ok but I have to disable my Zone Alarm to get them to complete a download. Anyone using anything else?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top