Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/24/2014 6:21:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:25:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, what's the problem?

That's how we ended up with the foreigner.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:27:48 AM EDT
[#2]
More arfkommers need to join the Dem party and become moles to record them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:29:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:44:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no way I could sit through all that douchery without blowing my cover.  Im not sure I could adequately disguise my face.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:44:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

A friend of mine in Colorado registered Dem this year to avoid getting audited this year!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:45:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There is no way I could sit through all that douchery without blowing my cover.  Im not sure I could adequately disguise my face.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no way my BP could take it
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:45:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:47:12 AM EDT
[#8]
I think becoming a DINO is what we need. Get their hopes up using numbers then crush them at election day.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:48:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

We need to go after the GOP more then we do the Dems.

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:49:35 AM EDT
[#10]
USA needs a divorce.

Draw up the maps now...
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:52:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Shit. You don't even have to focus on her volunteers.

Just listen to her.

"I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able
to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that
anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes.”
View Quote

http://twitchy.com/2014/01/21/gaffetastic-wendy-davis-invites-opponent-to-walk-a-day-in-her-shoes/

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:15:53 AM EDT
[#13]
"The marriage eventually hit the rocks. She and Jeff split in 2003. He tells Slater, “It was ironic. The day after I made the last payment to Harvard University, she left me.”

The irony...
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:19:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:27:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"The marriage eventually hit the rocks. She and Jeff split in 2003. He tells Slater, “It was ironic. The day after I made the last payment to Harvard University, she left me.”

The irony...
View Quote

I used to play paintball with a guy who fell in love and married a girl who was paying her way through school.

He said, don't worry, I've got a job, I'll pay the tuition and that'll give you more time to study, we'll be together, and you can take more classes and finish faster.

Marriage lasted the 2.5 years it took her to finish school.  She graduated, and a month later she was gone.  Literally the day after she got her own job, she was out the door.  To make things real fun, he was dying of cancer, too.  I know, right?

These people are out there, and they are supremely selfish and self-serving.  Putting them in positions of public power is...  well, I think it's crazy, but lots of people seem to think it's a good idea for some reason...  
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:29:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you volunteering to be the mole on Wendy Davis's face?
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#19]
How so fucking "tolerant" of them!
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:35:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Needs a rat to gnaw it off
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:35:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Just listen to her.

http://twitchy.com/2014/01/21/gaffetastic-wendy-davis-invites-opponent-to-walk-a-day-in-her-shoes/
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just listen to her.

"I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes.”

She's right about that. I never cheated my spouse out of the cost of a law school degree and abandoned my child.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:36:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Fuck that bitch.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:37:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:43:53 AM EDT
[#24]
I'd love to get my hands on the last few minutes, starting when the lady says ol' boy's not qualified because he's in a wheelchair, that is just the raw footage without the ominous music over it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:44:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take some enzyte...

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:54:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I used to play paintball with a guy who fell in love and married a girl who was paying her way through school.

He said, don't worry, I've got a job, I'll pay the tuition and that'll give you more time to study, we'll be together, and you can take more classes and finish faster.

Marriage lasted the 2.5 years it took her to finish school.  She graduated, and a month later she was gone.  Literally the day after she got her own job, she was out the door.  To make things real fun, he was dying of cancer, too.  I know, right?

These people are out there, and they are supremely selfish and self-serving.  Putting them in positions of public power is...  well, I think it's crazy, but lots of people seem to think it's a good idea for some reason...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The irony...

I have a friend who is a trust fund baby.  Great guy and you would never know he comes from a very well-to-do family.  Opened up a business that didn't do do well and lost them along with a lot of money.  They couldn't keep up with the Jones' anymore. She left him and is trying to get their prenuptial agreement voided.  His father set his inheritance to be given over time, and he's got a lot of money coming to him again in a few years.  Everyone of us (friends) saw this coming.  Karma is a bitch though, she just was diagnosed with MS, but I don't wish that on anyone.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:55:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd love to get my hands on the last few minutes, starting when the lady says ol' boy's not qualified because he's in a wheelchair, that is just the raw footage without the ominous music over it.

IMHO, the overly ominous music screams "PROPAGANDA PIECE!!!" and takes credibility from what's really important.  That especially holds true in that last part in which two of the girls admit that they are committing voter fraud--what they're saying is damning enough without melodramatic music.  I'd love to have the "director's cut" of those last few seconds.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:02:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:33:47 AM EDT
[#30]
From the raw video @ about 125mins there's a woman asking if they can registered homeless people up to vote.

(Though to be fair she going to be there volunteering to cook for 3hrs.)

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
From the raw video @ about 125mins there's a woman asking if they can registered homeless people up to vote.

http://youtu.be/rPgmmtBdg6g

View Quote

Excellent!  Thanks for posting this.  I should be able to do something with that...

ETA:  We need a ton more people doing exactly this--just recording leftists doing what leftists do.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:43:36 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Excellent!  Thanks for posting this.  I should be able to do something with that...

ETA:  We need a ton more people doing exactly this--just recording leftists doing what leftists do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's where she starts talking about the wheelchair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPgmmtBdg6g&feature=youtu.be&t=1h29m

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#33]
I thought this was going to be about the helmet manufacture.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think becoming a DINO is what we need. Get their hopes up using numbers then crush them at election day.
View Quote

That is one strategy.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#35]
My reaction is the level of vehemence being shown, and the obvious amoral approach to achieving their goals is a great cause of concern.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 1:36:06 PM EDT
[#37]
As I said in the other Wendy Davis thread, the Dems in TX are complete shit-bags.

As the SB2 protests showed, they really can't help themselves - they HAVE to dive headfirst into any available cesspool.  Throwing used tampons, bags of feces, bottles of urine, chanting 'Hail Satan' to mock religious believers - they have done all of that and more.

They are the political equivalent of sewer rats.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:01:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
As I said in the other Wendy Davis thread, the Dems in TX are complete shit-bags.

As the SB2 protests showed, they really can't help themselves - they HAVE to dive headfirst into any available cesspool.  Throwing used tampons, bags of feces, bottles of urine, chanting 'Hail Satan' to mock religious believers - they have done all of that and more.

View Quote

And for some reason, we actually tolerate their vile behavior.

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:01:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And another thank you.  I have the vid downloading now for editing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:02:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

(Though to be fair she going to be there volunteering to cook for 3hrs.)

View Quote
She should have used the name Windy Johnson instead of Wendy.  That's how I would have rolled.

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Do we have a choice ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do we have a choice ?

The bright side is that they're so marginalized that they're incapable of actually exercising power.

In MI the Dems aren't as mouth-foamingly crazy but they can actually win elections and trash the economy.  In TX, being a Dem is pretty much entirely a means of expressing hateful stupidity.

Hats off to them though, TX Dems are among the most hatefully stupid people in all the US.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:24:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Do we have a choice ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do we have a choice ?

We always have a choice, but choices always have consequences.  I guess it's a matter of the pain of the consequence eventually being outweighed by the pain of the choice.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hey, what's the problem?

That's how we ended up with the foreigner.
View Quote

If Obummer is a foreigner then why didn't you and your ilk try to stop him during the 2008 presidential primaries
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Seriously:  Does that dumb cunt stand a chance?

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#48]
The scum that are pulling strings beind the curtain.  Disgusting and sick.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#49]
There is absolutely no honorable or redeeming qualities about those people.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Sadly she will convince a large number of Texas women to vote with their vigina  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top