Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/30/2005 4:05:16 PM EDT

www.zoomzoomlive.com/

Mazda has a performance challenge Driving event where they let you drive the new Miata, Mazda3, Mazda6, and the RX-8, through different courses. Teaching you and evaluating your driving performance abilities. This is going to be a great and extremely fun event and its free. Locations available: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Houston, Dallas, Orlando, Miami, Chicago, New York, Washington D.C. Register soon as spots fill up very quickly.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:13:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gaspain:
www.modbargains.com/images/Index_Files/mazdazoomlive.JPG

www.zoomzoomlive.com/

Mazda has a performance challenge Driving event where they let you drive the new Miata, Mazda3, Mazda6, and the RX-8, through different courses. Teaching you and evaluating your driving performance abilities. This is going to be a great and extremely fun event and its free. Locations available: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Houston, Dallas, Orlando, Miami, Chicago, New York, Washington D.C. Register soon as spots fill up very quickly.

DUPE.

My first dupe-call out as a tm.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:21:08 PM EDT
ahh damn...oh well.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 8:49:30 PM EDT
I didnt hear about it. Cool, there coming to Orlando! Signed up for Oct 8th. Cant wait!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:18:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/31/2005 12:19:38 AM EDT by bobfried]

Originally Posted By deej86:

www.zoomzoomlive.com/

DUPE.

DUPE????

What does that even mean?

FYI: This has been going for the past few years. I have not been able to attend any but have had many friends attend all over the US (belong to rx7, mx6 and miata clubs.) I am in for the August session.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:37:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bobfried:

Originally Posted By deej86:

www.zoomzoomlive.com/

DUPE.

DUPE????

What does that even mean?

FYI: This has been going for the past few years. I have not been able to attend any but have had many friends attend all over the US (belong to rx7, mx6 and miata clubs.) I am in for the August session.

May 2005....

just kidding, I was a newbie once.

Dupe=duplicate topic. Something to try and avoid since it's a waste of bandwith and a violation of the CoC.
Top Top