Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 7:18:39 PM EDT
The scumbag idiot Westboro Baptist Church Freak Show is going to protest in my hometown of Buckhannon, WV on Sunday! The whole town is up in arms.

I heard they are making them stay about 2 blocks away where they can't be seen by the people going to the memorial. They are going to park a train across the tracks and a bunch of coal trucks are going to block them also. I have also heard that the Fire Dept was going to block also. Add that there is a biker bunch (Patriot something) coming. OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE.......Man, I want to see this happen.

They never showed at the funeral I went to Monday......luckily for them. There were several Troopers across the street just in case. They also had a sign on the Funeral Home door telling the members of the FFFS that they were not allowed on the property. We said goodbye to Marty but sadly had to be reminded of the FFFS by the sign on the door.

What I really want is a MOB to run the fuckheads out of town AFTER they are beaten half to death. This isn't because they want to speak out. It is because they choose to so blatantly dishonor the funerals and memeorials of people who had nothing to do with thier stupid fucking crusade.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#1]
build a flamethrower and sacrifice yourself for the cause.  hell the cops probably wouldnt even pursue you or even shoot at you
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
We have heard before in another thread that he and his merry band of idiots were going to protest.

The best thing you can do is ignore the dumb bastard. He and his cadre of f*ckstains are all about attention whoring.

Give them no attention and they will go away.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Police aren't security for private citizens. They're wasting your tax dollars and police resources. Your town oughta see about billing the Freaks for the police detail, if they don't like it they can stay home.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Police aren't security for private citizens. They're wasting your tax dollars and police resources. Your town oughta see about billing the Freaks for the police detail, if they don't like it they can stay home.

NOW that's an EXCELLENT IDEA!!! OUTSTANDING!

Just imagine....50 or 60 communities billing these scum bags for police overtime. And then sending a collection agency after them when they don't pay. I love it, I wish THIS could happen.

AshNH...you are a genious!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Thats the second best idea I've heard yet.
First involved a flame thrower.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

GREAT IDEA! I will look into that!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NOW that's an EXCELLENT IDEA!!! OUTSTANDING!

Just imagine....50 or 60 communities billing these scum bags for police overtime. And then sending a collection agency after them when they don't pay. I love it, I wish THIS could happen.

AshNH...you are a genious!

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#8]
About six months ago a guy from my home town was killed in Iraq.  These idiots said they were coming to protest at his funeral and actually arrived in town the day before.  There were 80 Deputies myself included who went to the funeral.  The sad part is, we were there to make sure the idiots were not killed.  There were about 150 bikers who encircled the "Hill of Valor" where this soldier was laid to rest.  

They went to keep those assholes from setting foot on the "Hill of Valor" and would have physically stopped them.  I believe our intel showed they left in the morning hours before the funeral.  They showed up got on the news and in the paper and found out that our Conservative town would not put up with thier shit and they left.  There was no protest at the funeral.

Our entire SWAT team was there along with 60 other Deputies.  The City Police Department had lots of Officers at the Church service and we were at the grave site.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:34:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
We have heard before in another thread that he and his merry band of idiots were going to protest.

The best thing you can do is ignore the dumb bastard. He and his cadre of f*ckstains are all about attention whoring.

Give them no attention and they will go away.

Very true, very true.  

Not to hijack the thread, but please don't equate this group with Christianity...

And you should look into idea of charging them for police security.
and look into the flamethrower too

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:53:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Mineshafts are deep......take them on a tour.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:46:33 PM EDT
[#11]

You know how they insulate against "flamethrower" type attacks?

Little Kids.

If you can stand it, read their webpage, look at the photos.  Cute little kids, six, seven, eight years old, wearing hate shirts and smiling and happy as can be.

No matter how disgusting the group is, anyone who attacks the little kids (who are being USED and indoctrinated at the same time) is worse.

Jim
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#12]
What exactly are they 'protesting'??
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:48:49 AM EDT
[#13]
They were in Evansville IN a few days ago. there were 6 females about 20 yrs. No kids.
left in a maroon minivan.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:50:25 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
They were in Evansville IN a few days ago. there were 6 females about 20 yrs. No kids.
left in a maroon minivan.

Oh, good, maybe they had to leave them in school.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:21:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Snipers. That's all that's required. One shot, one kill, each.  And if ever there was a "church" that needed burning....

Not condoning it, just saying it would make interesting reading one day.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:28:11 AM EDT
[#16]
I cannot post what I am thinking.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:44:15 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I cannot post what I am thinking.

I can:

Give them some of the special, eternally refreshing Kool-aid.  That is how they are going to end up anyhow.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:44:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
What exactly are they 'protesting'??

Generally, America's "apostasy." They seem to believe in divine judgment upon nations as distinct from the working out of divinely ordained justice among nations. They think that America's failure to criminalize and vigorously prosecute homosexual behavior offends God and that God consequently caused or permitted the RoP 19 to hijack and crash the 911 planes, that He gave the president bunions, et c. et c. et c.

They also believe that they (i.e., present members of their little bitty church and those who join before the 2d Coming) are the entirety of the remnant of the Elect, and everyone else, including a Southern Baptist Marine who died protecting an Iraqi baby from a car-bomb blast, is going to hell.

I hope that God is kinder to them than they are to the rest of us.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:48:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
About six months ago a guy from my home town was killed in Iraq.  These idiots said they were coming to protest at his funeral and actually arrived in town the day before.  There were 80 Deputies myself included who went to the funeral.  The sad part is, we were there to make sure the idiots were not killed.  There were about 150 bikers who encircled the "Hill of Valor" where this soldier was laid to rest.  

They went to keep those assholes from setting foot on the "Hill of Valor" and would have physically stopped them.  I believe our intel showed they left in the morning hours before the funeral.  They showed up got on the news and in the paper and found out that our Conservative town would not put up with thier shit and they left.  There was no protest at the funeral.

Our entire SWAT team was there along with 60 other Deputies.  The City Police Department had lots of Officers at the Church service and we were at the grave site.

Holy Jesus. God bless you and your compadres for having the integrity to show up and do your jobs. I might have had to call in with a dose of the Blue Flu. Moreover, this part:

we were there to make sure the idiots were not killed
proves that you honor the Constitution.

Thank you for your service, forbearance, and professionalism. I suspect you're a much better man than I am.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:01:05 AM EDT
[#20]
This is happening close to my home town, wish I had noticed the information earlier and I could have been part of Freds welcome party.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top