Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/12/2004 7:30:47 AM EST
they asked for e-mails on the subject.. weekendlive@foxnews.com

Just in case anyone cared to share their thoughts.. i know i did.

J

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:44:02 AM EST
Tagged..mail sent!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:51:55 AM EST
btt
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:02:19 AM EST
i better hear some arfcomers e-mails being read

J
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:30:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By GUNSFORHIRE:
Tagged..mail sent!!

Was that your quote they just read?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:31:06 AM EST
They read mine!!! it was the last one!!They did pharaphrase it thought!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:31:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By TeuffelHunden1775:

Tagged..mail sent!!

Was that your quote they just read?

what did they say?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:38:04 AM EST

They read mine!!! it was the last one!!They did pharaphrase it thought!

I heard it, good job and way to represent us.

Jerad
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:38:41 AM EST
I wrote that the Kerry is attempting to destroy the 2ND ammendment and the AWB is nothing more than the infringment of our 2ND ammendment rights...I wish I would have saved a copy of the email now!!Maybe they will air it again.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:39:56 AM EST

I wrote that the Kerry is attempting to destroy the 2ND ammendment and the AWB is nothing more than the infringment of our 2ND ammendment rights...I wish I would have saved a copy of the email now!!Maybe they will air it again.

I heard it but I didn't care for the guys response.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:51:11 AM EST
I was unable to hear what he said..my little girl(4) started bitchin because I wouldnt let her watch cartoons...LOL
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:54:46 AM EST
His response was assnine. He basically said that the '34 ban established that you could indeed infringe on the 2nd ammendment so the 2nd is not set in stone. Idiot! Just because there are shitty laws on the books he thinks the constitution is wrong.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:54:59 AM EST

I was unable to hear what he said..my little girl(4) started bitchin because I wouldnt let her watch cartoons...LOL

He basically said that the second wasn't an absolute right because there has already been legislation against it and mentioned the machine gun ban. He did however differentiate that the AWB was about semi-auto's.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:07:54 AM EST
what an ass...who is this idiot?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:09:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By Pangea:
His response was assnine. He basically said that the '34 ban established that you could indeed infringe on the 2nd ammendment so the 2nd is not set in stone. Idiot! Just because there are shitty laws on the books he thinks the constitution is wrong.

So he was willing to admit on nationaly TV that the NFA of '34 WAS and infringment on our 2nd.Amend. Rights, what an idiot. Also, the NFA of '34 didn't ban FA's, it just imposed a Tax on them, they're still perfectly legal as long as you do the paperwork and pay the tax. I'd have loved to have been debating this jerk wad, I'd have tore him a new one over his comment about infringment.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:37:24 AM EST

what an ass...who is this idiot?

The "Splainer" Guy. Not sure who he actually is.

TN Farnk,

He didn't say that '34 was an infringement. He said that the AWB was NOT an infringement because there had already been legislation against the 2nd. A big difference in his play on words. I doubt that most people caught that. I doubt that most people even know about the '34 piece. That's why most people think, are being led to believe, that the AWB is about full auto's.
Top Top