Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2003 11:45:44 AM EDT
The united nations has failed in every attempt to bring peace to the world because it has failed to stop war where ever it has erupted.  [i]The UN is a failure in everything it does, from global gun control to bringing the world togather governmentally[/i], which is what most of us ARFcomers feared.  
The united states of europe on the other hand is the bigger threat.  I think the UN and the G8/G10 are the biggest red herrings in history in light of exposing the "New World Order" or "The Beast" superstate of the bible.  Just think about european history of the last 100 years then read the latest headlines about the EU, then using that you can easly ponder what it can become!  Whats worse is the roman catholic church wants it's influence in the government of the EU. It wants to add it's "Christian Heritage" into the constitution of europe.

[url=http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/15/international/europe/15EURO.html?pagewanted=1&ei=5062&en=1b738f1049cca646&ex=1056254400&partner=GOOGLE]Source of quote[/url]
The constitution also will not do away with the 80,000 pages of European Union laws and regulations that dictate what members can and cannot do in some of the biggest and smallest areas of life. The rules govern such things as how to make cars and cigarettes, how corporations carry out acquisitions, how high a budget deficit a country is allowed to have, who is a dentist, what preservatives can be used to make beer, how many hours a week people can work and when hunters can shoot small birds.
View Quote

[u]WHO[/u] is a dentist???  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top