Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2008 11:50:01 AM EDT
Any ARFCOMers there?
There's already one at the 506th ECS and soon to be another.

Coke's on me!
Link Posted: 11/14/2008 12:39:56 AM EDT
[#1]
i was just there a few weeks ago right when KBR took over the chow hall befor that the polish were runing it and the two days i was there befor KBR lunch was MREs and taco shells.  I went there to fix some comms problems in an EOD mrap but it ended up just being a training problem.
Link Posted: 11/14/2008 5:06:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't live there but I go there a lot. MWR really sucks ass there, but its cool you have a Taco Bell.... Seems like the PX is well stocked, too.
Link Posted: 11/14/2008 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Funny, I thought you were going to talk about a "FOB Warrior". Something like Bob on the FOB.

Link Posted: 11/14/2008 7:25:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't live there but I go there a lot. MWR really sucks ass there, but its cool you have a Taco Bell.... Seems like the PX is well stocked, too.

i dont think we are talking about the same place the fob i was just at had no taco bell, no px and is run by the Polish.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 8:13:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I think he means the one in Kirkuk, I was just there for a wonderfull 15 months
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:19:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think he means the one in Kirkuk, I was just there for a wonderfull 15 months

That's the one!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:21:44 PM EDT
[#7]
The FOB Warrior I was at was also known as Kirkuk Regional Airbase for the AF folks.  It had a Taco Bell that would guarantee you the ability to shit through a screen door the next day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top