User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2010 2:45:01 AM EDT
That is all...
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#1]
1st pump?
Link Posted: 5/4/2010 4:26:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Baylough was pretty cool.  The new one out in Shamulzai I bet is the fucking tits.  Mizan wasn't bad either.
Now, go climb some hills and do it up close and personal.
Link Posted: 5/4/2010 4:26:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Baylough was pretty cool.  The new one out in Shamulzai I bet is the fucking tits.  Mizan wasn't bad either.
Now, go climb some hills and do it up close and personal.
Link Posted: 5/5/2010 4:01:44 AM EDT
[#4]
My Compound >>> Your FOB.
Link Posted: 5/5/2010 4:25:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

1st pump?

ROFL

nothing's gonna top the one we gave up in Baghdadi but I'm partial to the FCOC in Lahib.... I had good times out there 'till 1stsgt pulled me back to the FOB by my ear
Link Posted: 5/13/2010 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
1st pump?

ROFL  

nothing's gonna top the one we gave up in Baghdadi but I'm partial to the FCOC in Lahib.... I had good times out there 'till 1stsgt pulled me back to the FOB by my ear

FCOC Al Hib was fun...Too bad you were more of a fobbit than anything
Link Posted: 5/14/2010 3:32:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone have any new intel on Eggers?  I hear its not too bad right now.  That may be my home for the next 12 months.
Link Posted: 5/14/2010 4:37:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1st pump?

ROFL  

FCOC Al Hib was fun...Too bad you were more of a fobbit than anything

someone had to do the work while you were out on your nature walks- not like anything was actually happening anyway

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 12:47:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Hooray for still being alive at Baylough
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top