Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/5/2001 5:18:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2001 5:16:05 PM EDT by Greg3]
I went to the Lexington gun show today and picked up two of them for $35.00 I got one for my Kimber and one for my S&W mod60. I have got to say for the price they are one of the best molded paddle holseters I have ever worn. I have seen them at other shows but didn't buy one cause I thought "cheap plastic junk"! I can't say that any more. After reading that they are made in Israel I had to try them out. So far I like them. Finish seems to hold up and the high density plastic feels wet. The guns lock in very nicely too. You have to give them a quick snap to get them to release. No soft easy draw with these things. They are that way to keep anyone from getting your weapon from behind you. BTW: the gun show sucked today. I spent about $60 today. But getting the holsters was worth the drive out. I am not with this company! Just happy to pass along some info.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:20:56 PM EDT
The are great buys for the money. I like the belt model more than the paddle.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:29:54 PM EDT
I like belt holsters too. But have always wanted a paddle and thought what the hell. I should have save my money on the other belts holsters I have bought. All of that leather going to waste in my safe now.[:)]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:33:11 PM EDT
They're great except, in my experience, for 1911s. I have an oversized slided release and safety for IPSC/IDPA shoots and it sticks. Sux.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:33:55 PM EDT
A bought a Fobus for my Glock G22 and my 1911. They aren't bad holsters for the money. I got the paddle model. I liked it because I could take it off easily without undoing my belt. I feel they are ok for causual wear along with to and from the range. For carry, they don't have the forward tilt I like. I have since gone back to leather holsters. I like DeSantis. [img]www.desantisholster.com/images/style02_small.jpg[/img] [i]The Speed Scabbard is designed to meet the needs of plainclothes professionals preferring a holster without a thumb break while still providing weapon retention, thanks to precise molding and screw tension devices on some models. Full size semi-autos disappear under a suit jacket while still presenting the weapon at an optimum drawing angle.[/i] Seems I always come full circle. I try new and better things and always return to where I started. OSA
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 5:42:10 PM EDT
I have two paddle style ones, and I agree, it's a great bang for the buck product.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:17:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:24:32 PM EDT
I can sell them to the members-CHEAP- 14.95-15.95 and I have them all. I have a combo price of Holster and double mag for 29.95 + 5 shipping Bob Lippman Lippman Enterprises
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:52:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Lippman Enterprises: I can sell them to the members-CHEAP- 14.95-15.95 and I have them all. I have a combo price of Holster and double mag for 29.95 + 5 shipping Bob Lippman Lippman Enterprises
View Quote
Do they make a holster for the HS2000?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:02:13 PM EDT
I like mine, but it clicked when I walked. My Kimber was slightly loose and walked forward and back whenever I took a step. I finally put a thin strip of grey felt in the triggerguard area and that fixed it. I will probably pick up one for my new 92FS next time I get to town.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:36:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By littlemarine:
Originally Posted By Lippman Enterprises: I can sell them to the members-CHEAP- 14.95-15.95 and I have them all. I have a combo price of Holster and double mag for 29.95 + 5 shipping Bob Lippman Lippman Enterprises
View Quote
Do they make a holster for the HS2000?
View Quote
Please say they do..... Anyway, I bought a Fobus for my G19 and P99 from Bob and I have been very pleased with both the products and his service. Once I could confirm that the new Fobus holster for the Kimber will also fit the Pro-CDP (snugly), I will get one for it and hopefully one for the HS2000.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:39:59 PM EDT
Forgot to mention that Fobus is the best value in holsters but nothing could come close to the Galco CCP for comfort, looks and ease of draw. my $.02
Top Top