Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2012 3:20:13 PM EDT
Just put one on hold tonight getting her outta jail next payday So happy I found one! If any of you guys in PA are looking for one they have one left in black. Ed's Sport Shop in Tamaqua PA. Not too crowded staff was really cool, and they are NFA dealer also. Just thought I'd share, of yeh and the one I got was in black as well.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
No less than 30 min ago a neighbor left my house that works at FN around the corner.  He told me anything I want, he'll put me on the employee recommendation list where I can go pick it up at the plant at employee discount
I'm thinking about one of them .45's too
I just helped his son press new bearings on his Jeep Rubicon's axles. Oh, and the son is getting out of the military in a few months and is giving me his 10 pmags he bought to take to the sandbox.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I like my FNP 45 Tactical.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Pcsutton, just out of curiosity can't you get that Osprey in fde to match from the manufacturer or must one get that done on the side. Just wondering since I seen one in a tube vid with both weapons in fde and love the look. Not that I don't like yours either . I'll be goin through the suppressor process before the summer starts hopefully.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just put one on hold tonight getting her outta jail next payday So happy I found one! If any of you guys in PA are looking for one they have one left in black. Ed's Sport Shop in Tamaqua PA. Not too crowded staff was really cool, and they are NFA dealer also. Just thought I'd share, of yeh and the one I got was in black as well.

FNP    or FNX?  

I didn't know the FNX Tac was out yet, but I love my FNP  

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#5]
FNX
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:08:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
FNX

Awesome, got a buddy wanting one of the new ones.

You can get the Osprey in FDE, it was an option when I ordered mine back in mid-2011
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:10:12 PM EDT
[#7]
My lgs just called, and told me that the black fnx-45 tac is in, but I want FDE. So I passed. Has anyone heard of the FDE fnx-45's being out yet?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Pcsutton, just out of curiosity can't you get that Osprey in fde to match from the manufacturer or must one get that done on the side. Just wondering since I seen one in a tube vid with both weapons in fde and love the look. Not that I don't like yours either . I'll be goin through the suppressor process before the summer starts hopefully.

At the time I bought the can I was told by the dealer that they ceased making them in FDE. Only available in black now.

One of these days I'll get the duracoat after it.

ETA: I just looked at Silencerco's website and they have pictures up of FDE Ospreys. Maybe I misunderstood the dealer and he just didn't have one in stock. Oh, well...I love it anyway.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought my FNX-45 Tactical through FN's MIL/LE Program. $999.

The FN's are really nice guns, and IIRC, the FIRST to offer RMR mounting capability from the factory. You really do get an outstanding deal with the whole package that is the FNX-45 Tactical.

My FNX-45 Tactical-

My Silencerco Osprey 45 that's waiting for the ATF to approve my stamp-

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My lgs just called, and told me that the black fnx-45 tac is in, but I want FDE. So I passed. Has anyone heard of the FDE fnx-45's being out yet?

They're out there, but in a smaller quantity. IIRC, FN was pushing a bunch of black FNX-45 Tactical out the door, and starting on a larger run of FDE FNX-45 Tactical.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Y'all excuse my ignorance...what's the difference between the FNP and FNX?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#12]

I have the same set up

FDE FNP45 and Osprey

it is a nice combination

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:22:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm pumped to pick it up next Friday, thank God it's my weekend off. I don't care if its 10 deg and snowing I'm gonna shoot the shit out of it! haven't been this excited about a new gun in a while, can't wait to post her bail and get her out of jail
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:22:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Good luck getting mags, says the idiot that just bought an FNX and can't find extra mags.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeh I have been reading about the availability problems, 3 mags will do me fine for a while. I even only have 20 pmags and 6ak mags and one drum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top