Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 7:13:04 PM EDT
For those of you sick of hearing magazines being called clips, and that Bush caused the shooting because he let the AWB expire

hotair.com/archives/2007/04/19/video-red-eyes-levy-pwns-olbermann/
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Another one bites the dust. ZUMBOWN3D!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw it when it aired last night  
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:45:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I daresay he is of presidential timbre

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEPdEgUKtrY
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent! Somebody buy that guys writer
a case of Sam Adams!

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:50:35 PM EDT
[#5]
My Mauser broomhandle is 9mm and uses clips.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Man, I am totally unfamiliar with that guy.  Just from those two clips I'll say he's easily the best commentator on television.  When does his show come on?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yep, I thought about that.  What about that Bergmann or Largo or something?  Aren't there a couple turn of the century clip fed 9mm handguns?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#8]
sadly, he had to read it off a script, but at least he has good writers...

you would think someone in these damn media rooms would at least care enough not to make their damn people look and sound like idiots

like when Olbermann talked about .22s Monday night and showed a picture of a 1911...

or when they all repeatedly said that clips

or that the 2nd amendment was based in hunting

or when rosie o'donnell said that illegal 9mm semiautomatics cant be used to hunt anything but people so they should be forcibly confisicated....i guess ill resist with my 10mm...since it can be used to hunt fat cows like her....

im so tired of media misinformation...and normally "reliable" sources are just as bad...no...im sorry friends....there are no good media outlets....
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Man, I am totally unfamiliar with that guy.  Just from those two clips I'll say he's easily the best commentator on television.  When does his show come on?

You are an astute individual!

Catch Levy's fact-checking on Fox News Channel's late nite pundit show, Red Eye at 0200 EST

www.foxnews.com/redeye/

And he writes his own stuff.  Their audience is so small.  He's plainly a gun nut.  His entries on the Red Eye/Gutfeld blog feature an M-16

www.dailygut.com/?i=2592

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are an astute individual!

Catch Levy's fact-checking on Fox News Channel's late nite pundit show, Red Eye at 0200 EST

www.foxnews.com/redeye/

And he writes his own stuff.  Their audience is so small.  He's plainly a gun nut.  His entries on the Red Eye/Gutfeld blog feature an M-16

www.dailygut.com/?i=2592

I like the hell out of Greg Gutfeld too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:49:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
For those of you sick of hearing magazines being called clips, and that Bush caused the shooting because he let the AWB expire

hotair.com/archives/2007/04/19/video-red-eyes-levy-pwns-olbermann/

Olbermann: :Levy
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:58:51 PM EDT
[#12]
It's about fucking time somebody in the media actually does five minutes of research..
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:16:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, I thought about that.  What about that Bergmann or Largo or something?  Aren't there a couple turn of the century clip fed 9mm handguns?

The C96's and the like aren't clip-fed; they still feed from an internal magazine. They just use clips/chargers to load the magazine.

About the only "normal" feed systems I'd agree were clip-fed would be the en-bloc setup used by the Garand and the Mannlicher clip system (as seen on Mannlicher and Carcano rifles).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top