Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2003 2:03:08 AM EDT
*** Please give this message highest distribution possible. ***

Folks,

I have just accepted an offer to be a guest speaker at a Veterans Day Forum, next Monday 11/10/03, sponsored by Congressman Steve LaTourette (R-Ohio) and I will take that opportunity to speak with him (I'll buttonhole him afterward) on behalf of Lt.Col. West.  STORY

Anyone who wants make their opinion known on this issue please do so ASAP and I will print them and HAND DELIVER them to the congressman at that time.

Please email them to me direct:

[email protected]

Best I can from this paygrade ...

And, if you can spare few bucks, please donate to Lt.Col West's defense fund. (Address below)

Semper Fi-
Rick
Former Sgt.of Marines
1stMarDiv. -- Vietnam

-----Original Message-----

Please pass the information along regarding donations for the embattled U.S.Army Col.defense.
S/F-
Rick

Sir,

Consider it done.

Safe trip and Good Hunting!

Please advise of anything you would like out on the wire to various veteran newsletters and any other assistance we can lend.

Standing By.

S/F-
Rick (AKA : Ironman0311)

Rick,

All help is good help.  Can you post this info so that individuals can make small donations?  Happy to open a dialogue with anyone who is interested, though I am leaving in the morning on my long journey to Iraq to represent LTC West in the Art 32 hearing.  Don't have much time until I get back.  Duty calls, my man.
New info: Please circulate for the benefit of the West family.

Allen West Defense Fund
c/o Angela West
6823 Coleman Drive
Ft. Hood, TX 76544

Semper fi,
Neal A. Puckett
Lieutenant Colonel, USMC (Ret)
Attorney at Law
P.O. Box 13031
Offutt AFB, NE 68113

Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 5:57 PM
To:
Subject: Supporting Fire ...

Folks,

I have received the stories on your case. I have forwarded it to my Veterans List (MANY) and received the following from a friend who is a *** Information temporally omitted as requested ***  and who I believe IIRC is also an attorney as well. He seeks contact.

If you wish, I will put you in contact if it forms no conflict for any involved.

Know that the vast majority of your comrades and your predecessors are in your corner and we WILL make a lot of noise!

Advise me on you wishes and I will do as you direct.

Stout hearts all ...

S/F-
Rick
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 3:08:35 AM EDT
[#1]
bumpity bump !!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:52:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Donation on the way  Good Luck
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:00:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Lt Col West didn't do anything (ie: intimidation in order to gain information) that police officers in this country don't do every single day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top