Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2015 11:23:06 AM EDT
Hello Fellow ARF members, I need your help to spread the word about something a female friend of mine is trying to start, a REVOLUTION!!. I'm not trying to sound sales pitchy or solicit anything other than your combined social network power. IF you all could please look at this Kickstarter and if you like it please spread the word via social media, word of mouth to all people you think would benefit from this Revolution. I'll be so grateful. And yes she is a Female shooter

KickStarter

Her small business/blog

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#1]
There's definitely a need for this, most every sports related apparel company out there are size snobs.  It's not just "bigger" folks who are left out but tall women are also under represented.  I'm 5'10 - 5'11 (depending on the day I guess) and it's all but impossible to find the styles I want to wear that fit.  It's especially bad in the shoe market, I don't have huge clown feet by any means but large enough that I'm stuck wearing whatever I can find that fits instead of what I want to wear.  

Best of luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top