Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2015 9:27:38 PM EDT
My friend Tom is an accomplished bartender and a GM at an area watering hole.  He and his crew want to represent Milwaukee WI at the Pendergast Cup.  This is a partly for fun / partly serious competition that's being held in Kansas City this year.  Three of the four slots are chosen and the fourth is a wildcard.  He wants to be that wildcard, but he needs to win the most votes to do so.

If you want to help him out, head over to https://www.wishpond.com/lp/805922/entries/37354073 to vote.

PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING THINGS IN MIND.

1.  It's a Facebook based site, so they'll ask you if you want to out something about voting on your page.  There's an option on the lower-right to say no.

2.  To stop multiple voting, they ask for an email address.  You won't get spammed (I haven't), but you will get an email asking if it was really you who voted.  Just click "yes" to prove you're real.

3.  You'll be again asked if you want your vote out on your FB page.  You don't have to do this; just click no or otherwise decline.

4.  You're allowed to vote once every 24 hours.

That's the scoop!  (I'm surprised the news media hasn't caught onto simple methods like this to ensure that polls aren't swayed so easily.). ALL help you can provide for the Milwaukee crew is appreciated!.

Happy 4th, everybody!

Mike
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:44:38 PM EDT
[#1]
URL fixed.  Thank you for the IM!  

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top