Just a few quick things to think about......
1. An armed person is a citizen. An unarmed person is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Glock: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it is about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you do not know your rights, you do not have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The second Amendment is in place , in case they ignore the
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns have only two enemies: rust and liberals.
15. Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor
16. You do not shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control--it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to
22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we have, do not make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun
26. "...A government of the people, by the people, for the