Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 5:06:23 PM EDT
3 more assignments and a final exam, and I'm done with online English 4, and High School.

I'm pullin an all nighter.

EDIT: It's now 0510. I just finished my final assignment. E-mailed the teacher, and by 1400 today, I'll be a High School graduate.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you should have put the emphasis on FINALLY rather than done.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Haha, nice.  When I'm finished with this paper, 2 online discussion posts and an exam and a final exam(roll) in Def. Tactics next week...I'll be done with school and get my Bachelor's.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Haha, nice.  When I'm finished with this paper, 2 online discussion posts and an exam and a final exam(roll) in Def. Tactics next week...I'll be done with school and get my Bachelor's.

you suck. College is on hiatus for me for 4 years and 19 weeks from 28 Jul. Probably longer than that if I enjoy the .mil
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#4]
3 papers and one exam then I get my B.S. in Management.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I start my MBA in 4 months...
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#6]
It never ends

I finished college, now im in school for work and want to get my masters in something or an MBA
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#7]
i'm sure you will make an outstanding fastfood worker
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:52:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

you suck. College is on hiatus for me for 4 years and 19 weeks from 28 Jul. Probably longer than that if I enjoy the .mil

Haha, yeah, mine took 6.5 years to complete because of the .mil.......it's a long time coming and I'm so glad to be done.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
3 more assignments and a final exam, and I'm done with online English 4, and High School.

You're pulling an all-nighter to finish High School?  If you go to public school you're retarded.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#10]
If you are wise, every day will be a day at school.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#11]
My defense is a week from today, then I get my MS.

Already thinking of going back and getting a second one.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:43:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're pulling an all-nighter to finish High School?  If you go to public school you're retarded.

Online was the key word. I had a 3.89 GPA in school, was 14 in my class. I had to drop out and get a full time job to help support my family until I leave. Then my job went under like 2 weeks after all of that (I was a server and restaurant closed due to the owner owing like 38K in taxes) and the school wouldn't let me come back, so I fucked up my class standing, my GPA and I don't get to walk...for nothing. It's all good. I'm enlisted so it doesn't really matter anyhow.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Done with HS? Psssh. That's nothing. Go have some koolaide, let us know when you are out of college.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Congratulations.  In four years time, you'll be done with college and will be indebt to the tune of $140,000.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top