http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,73803,00.html

Gee.....who'da thunk that one up? [;D]

FOTBR
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 2:49:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 2:53:07 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,73803,00.html[/url]

The FBI is shitting bricks because they are afraid their jobs will be handed over to another agecy, if the President thinks they can't handle terrorism.
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 3:05:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks combatjack....I usually make the links active, but after the last time I posted a link to a news story I got jumped all over since it was shortly after another member also posted a link to the same story -- guess I was in such a rush to get this one up first so I didn't have to deal with all the BS about duplicate topics. [:D]

FOTBR

E-duh!-ted cuz I kant spel
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 4:19:19 AM EDT
[#4]
What worries me is that the terrorists might switch from shoes to underwear.  Imagine airport security checks on underwear. [shock]
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 4:29:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What worries me is that the terrorists might switch from shoes to underwear.  Imagine airport security checks on underwear. [shock]
View Quote

"No officer, I'm just really happy to see you...."  [puke]

FOTBR
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 5:10:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Boy, it was bad enough having to wear clean underwear in case you have an accident and have to go to the hospital. But now THIS????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top