Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 10:43:51 AM EDT
http://www.nationalpost.com/commentary/columnists/story.html?f=/stories/20010917/692144.html
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:18:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree. FAA rules are a bunch of smoke & mirrors which didn't scare the 19 terrorist with evil intent just like gun control laws doesn't truly deter crime, of course only the honest people like myself follow these silly rules.  I guess in a way, the terrorists have succeeded their goal of making a social statement, and forced the U.S. & the world into an armed camp, complete with barbed wires(barbed wires disguised with flowers to make it more people friendly) and assault rifle carrying soldiers.  There is no "for sure" thing in this world,(of course, except usual death & taxes).  Of course given will, there is always a way.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:32:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top