Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 4:07:46 PM EDT
http://electivedecisions.wordpress.com/2008/11/19/aliens-land-and-meet-with-obama/

Aliens Land And Meet With Obama
November 19, 2008 · 2 Comments
Chicago, IL—In a stunning development to end all developments, Elective Decisions has learned that aliens have landed and met with President-elect Barack Obama, D-IL.  According to sources close to Obama, the aliens—only known as Troglodytes—have met in secret the past week, discussing their new agenda with the President-elect.

They claim to come from Planet Excreta in the Kalean Galaxy.  They reportedly say that they have monitored our elections for some time, and have waited to present themselves until “someone as charismatic and messianic as Obama was elected.”

The source, referred to as Citizen X, in the Obama camp states that aliens have come here to “present us with technology that can stop global warming, cure cancer and AIDS, as well as technological advances in alternative energies.”

“There is one proviso,” said Citizen X.  “That the aliens be allowed to harvest the human race.  These aliens were smart.  They knew that Obama was the only one willing to make these sacrifices in order to advance his agenda.  There cost is only to ask the American people to provide a list of those they can harvest.”

So, on January 20, 2009, President Barack Obama will ask all Americans to provide a list with those they are going to sacrifice.

In his inauguration speech, Obama is reportedly going to say, “Sacrifice is hard.  But we’ll all have to make sacrifices in order for real change to happen.”

I’ve got four in mind for my list right off the top of my head:

1.                  Rep. Barney Frank, D-MA

2.                  Senator Chris Dodd, D-CT

3.                  Senator Nancy Pelosi, D-CA

4.                  Senator Harry Reid, D-NV

So who’s on your list?

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought Obama already agreed to help out the Mexicans?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#2]
But do we know if they want a new AW ban?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I thought Obama already agreed to help out the Mexicans?

Give our Aliens to the ALIENS...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh sheeeeiiit. The universe is swarming with moonbats.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Illegals...pfft, small fry.  If the aliens are going be doing some sort of nasty experiments I say we give up our child rapists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top