Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/17/2015 12:15:30 PM EDT

The biggest acting role of the guy's life and he blows it...he claims his "body is on fire" when he's only has saline and sedative...before they even start running the controversial drugs

http://news.yahoo.com/dying-oklahoma-inmates-last-words-stir-questions-013029690.html
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#2]
ZFG

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe he shouldn't have murdered a child, then he wouldn't be in there to begin with.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ZFG

View Quote

+1

I wonder how his victims felt.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:18:30 PM EDT
[#5]
FPNI!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Couldn't even go out like a man, had to be a bitch till the end.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:19:47 PM EDT
[#7]
HAHA! Don't care.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:20:23 PM EDT
[#8]
lol. They were putting him to death as part of his punishment. Good, it's not like his shitbag attorney probably coached him or anything.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
ZFG

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#10]
He wasn't on an acid trip and he got what he deserved.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:22:22 PM EDT
[#11]
That's not the drip and drugs, that's Satan's minions pulling your soul to hell where it belongs.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:22:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

He was trying to ham it up to make it look like cruel and unusual so his death row buddies would have more time while the ACLU pitched a fit...but he blew it when he started yelling "it burns" on just the saline...he had one job and he fucked it up
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't care.  Not even a little bit.

But the lethal injection protocol that's in common use these days is a stupid, inefficient way to execute someone.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:25:19 PM EDT
[#14]

FUCK HIM, and

FBHO

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#15]
"Writing the dissent, Justice Sonia Sotomayor said she believes questions about the effectiveness of drugs used in executions is particularly important now because of states' increasing reliance on new and scientifically untested methods of execution."

Ok so let's just hang them.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:30:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
HAHA! Don't care.
View Quote

Maybe we should use acid.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Shitbag killed an 11 month old. I wish it actually had been acid.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:31:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"Writing the dissent, Justice Sonia Sotomayor said she believes questions about the effectiveness of drugs used in executions is particularly important now because of states' increasing reliance on new and scientifically untested methods of execution."

View Quote

Done correctly, hanging is actually a very humane, efficient execution method.  A little grisly in appearance, however, and the "Klan lynching" imagery has made that appearance even less palatable.

Sedative injection + carbon monoxide would be cheap, painless, and very "non-violent" looking.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Fuck that fucking fucker.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:33:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't trust our worthless government to accurately determine guilt in the case of a Hershey bar being stolen, much less a capital murder trial. And the fact that nitrogen asphyxiation isn't used to execute death row inmates proves how incompetent the system is.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#22]
FPNI
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#24]
this animal should be awarded an Acadamy Award.

If nothing else it would prove sharpton wrong in his assumption that hollywood is against black actors.

murdered a baby ???  in 1997 ???  Justice not so swift.

gd
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
He was trying to ham it up to make it look like cruel and unusual so his death row buddies would have more time while the ACLU pitched a fit...but he blew it when he started yelling "it burns" on just the saline...he had one job and he fucked it up
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Getting a do over is gonna be tricky.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:38:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or shoot them.  If I remember correctly, some time ago (maybe still current?) Utah gave individuals the choice between hanging of being shot.  Gary Gilmore (I think) chose being shot.  Quick, complete and cheap,  
On a side note, my grandmother (long since deceased) remembers as a child witnessing a public hanging in northern California (could you imagine that today?): it was, according to her a spectacle (for a small community) but got the message across.  I (for one) vote a resounding YES for this idea.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Fuck lethal injection, the chair, the gas chamber, etc. Our ancestors knew what worked.

Why not just tie him to a chair and shoot his ass or have a dude with a mask put a single bullet in the back of the bean bag?
I have not doubt that there are plenty of upstanding citizens who would volunteer to take out the trash.

Cheaper, quicker, less drama, and no one has argued with the effectiveness of a bullet.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#28]
My friends what work in the Penn back home tell me that over time he has had 3 last meals due to stays given at the last moment. the good news for him is that the money limit on last meals was raised to $25 instead of $15.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#29]
His body felt like it was on fire? That's just hell, innit?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Done correctly, hanging is actually a very humane, efficient execution method.  A little grisly in appearance, however, and the "Klan lynching" imagery has made that appearance even less palatable.

Sedative injection + carbon monoxide would be cheap, painless, and very "non-violent" looking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't even need to be carbon monoxide. ANY gas that isn't oxygen will do. Ever get dizzy after huffing helium to make your voice go squeeky? That's actually a rather pleasant way to go out if used to kill someone.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:46:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ZFG

+1

he raped and murdered his girlfriends little baby I think.
I hope it was verfied by DNA
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Doesn't even need to be carbon monoxide. ANY gas that isn't oxygen will do. Ever get dizzy after huffing helium to make your voice go squeeky? That's actually a rather pleasant way to go out if used to kill someone.
View Quote

Yep.  CO was just the first thing that popped into my head... and it's cheap.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Good, give him more!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Fuck lethal injection, the chair, the gas chamber, etc. Our ancestors knew what worked.

Why not just tie him to a chair and shoot his ass or have a dude with a mask put a single bullet in the back of the bean bag?
I have not doubt that there are plenty of upstanding citizens who would volunteer to take out the trash.

Cheaper, quicker, less drama, and no one has argued with the effectiveness of a bullet.

View Quote

Didn't Gilmore's execution have a waiting line of LEOs willing to do the deed? Not all from Utah, either!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Pump the fucker up with Drano for all I care.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Maybe he shouldn't have murdered a child, then he wouldn't be in there to begin with.
View Quote

This, no fucks given. Burn in hell asshole.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:50:42 PM EDT
[#37]
There's a slag-assed cocksucker here in Maine that needs some executing . . . . pronto

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1707258_F_____G_MURDEROUS_JUGGALO_SLAG______Im_going_to_be_sick______.html
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Don't care.  Not even a little bit.

But the lethal injection protocol that's in common use these days is a stupid, inefficient way to execute someone.  
View Quote

Ropes are the cheapest way. We should just use ropes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus, wait until it starts before asking "Any last words?" and they'll be all "I'M INNOCENT" or "IT BURNSES US!" and stuff with that Chipmunk voice, which would be hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:51:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Chop his nugget off Saudi style.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nitrogen asphyxiation
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#42]
I hope every single second of his execution burned... that's a preview of hell.. and now I hope he's in a special section of hell where they take great pleasure in torturing anyone who hurt a kid...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#43]
The nurse quietly whispered "I am starting the IV, it has Drano in it.". The power of suggestion.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Tough shit!

Next?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#45]
I can't figure how a country that puts down thousands of animals a year in a humane manner can't seem to do a single execution properly.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I can't figure how a country that puts down thousands of animals a year in a humane manner can't seem to do a single execution properly.
View Quote

Because animals are awesome and humans suck.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Again, I seem to have misplaced my fucks. Because I just don't give any.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Phenytoin or pentobarbital in massive dose.
Problem solved. Problem staying solved
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The biggest acting role of the guy's life and he blows it...he claims his "body is on fire" when he's only has saline and sedative...before they even start running the controversial drugs

http://news.yahoo.com/dying-oklahoma-inmates-last-words-stir-questions-013029690.html
View Quote

It should have hurt like two acids.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Don't give a fuck. We need to clear death row out so we can make room for more. Keep them moving on their path to hell.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top