Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2007 11:32:52 AM EDT

Former Omaha teacher pleads no contest in student sex case

FREMONT, Neb. (AP) - A former Omaha church school teacher accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student has pleaded no contest.

Brandy Reynolds, 25, pleaded no contest Wednesday in Dodge County District Court to a charge of attempted first-degree sexual assault, a felony.

As part of her plea deal, the charge was lessened from first-degree sexual assault and Dodge County Attorney Paul Vaughan will make no sentencing recommendation. Sentencing was set for Sept. 24.

Police believe Reynolds had sex with the boy between December 2004 and May 2006. The boy was 15 when the relationship began, according to an affidavit filed in Dodge County Court.

Fremont police have said the boy, now 17, was a student at Omaha Baptist Academy, where Reynolds taught. The sexual assaults occurred in Reynolds' apartment in Fremont and one nonresidential location, according to police.

The boy is from the Fremont area.

Omaha Baptist Academy has about 30 students. School officials have said Reynolds was an elementary teacher there from 2004 to 2006. She did not teach there this past academic year.

It is illegal in Nebraska for a person 19 or older to have sexual contact with a person under 16.

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm ok with the double standard in this case.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:39:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like Michael Jackson in a wig...
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Way to ruin it for the rest of us.  I was on the fence as to whether or not I would hit it.  I was thinking, maybe, after a couple of beers.  Then you go and plant the MJ seed in my mind, now it is a definite "Do not want".
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#4]
What a 25yr old woman that cant get any? She must have a penis
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Way to ruin it for the rest of us.  I was on the fence as to whether or not I would hit it.  I was thinking, maybe, after a couple of beers.  Then you go and plant the MJ seed in my mind, now it is a definite "Do not want".

I bet she cleans up ok... Mug shots never are to flatering
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for fucking the thread for me.  

I declare Arfcom Rule #87:  killswitch1982 must always wait until Another_Dude has posted whether or not he would hit it before posting in any thread with pics.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#7]
there is quite alot of real estate between those eyebrows.

negative ghostrider.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:01:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Mugs always seem to make people look as shitty as possible.

I think she has some real potential if left with a Mary Kay kit, a mirror and a gay man for an hour.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Thanks a lot killswitch.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Mugs always seem to make people look as shitty as possible.

I think she has some real potential if left with a Mary Kay kit, a mirror and a gay man for an hour.

The body is going to either make it or break it on this one, fellas.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Thanks a lot killswitch.

Yeah thanks killswitch!

Dam wasted #711 on this.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top