Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2015 10:44:36 PM EDT

The Democrat's campaign was fueled by a wave of good will from many who fondly remembered his years in office, from 1991 until 2003, when he was convicted of 16 corruption charges. His supporters credit his leadership for a time of lower taxes, safer neighborhoods and cleaner parks.

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't vote in your own election but can run in one.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:52:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:03:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Bridgeport is a shithole par excellence.  
I trained at Bridgeport Hospital.   Awesome experience----plenty of trauma  

Another mayor of Bridgport---Fabrizi----was a cokehead.  

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:32:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Democrat's campaign was fueled by a wave of good will from many who fondly remembered his years in office, from 1991 until 2003, when he was convicted of 16 corruption charges. His supporters credit his leadership for a time of lower taxes, safer neighborhoods and cleaner parks.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_EX_CON_CANDIDATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-11-03-21-26-16
View Quote

Dupe!!!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1803929_An_Update_on_my_running_for_Mayor__I_won_.html

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:05:35 AM EDT
[#5]
University of Bridgeport grad, MS 1975. It was a shithole then and I had to toss out many a local out of shine Hall at night. Sometimes on Friday nights me and the vets would go over to Malonies bar for a few beers and if need be slap a few around. Glory days.........
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:07:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
University of Bridgeport grad, MS 1975. It was a shithole then and I had to toss out many a local out of shine Hall at night. Sometimes on Friday nights me and the vets would go over to Malonies bar for a few beers and if need be slap a few around. Glory days.........
View Quote

Do you happen to know David Paz?
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:16:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bridgeport is a shithole par excellence.  

View Quote

It's pretty much the trashiest city in CT. Hartford and New Haven are pretty close.

They got the mayor they deserve.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top