Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/1/2015 12:36:50 AM EDT
If you've seen the Jade Helm map from the press release, then you may have noticed that the CJSOTF is going to be located at Elgin. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Then there are going to be two SOTFs. The first one is at Camp Shelby. Again, nothing out of the ordinary.

The second SOTF is listed as "Stennis Island." Well, I looked high and low, and there's nothing I could find that goes by that name, making me believe that it must be a call sign. The only thing I could find that is named Stennis anything is the USS Stennis, the flag ship of the Stennis Strike Group. Again, this wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary.

What is out of the ordinary, however, is that the USS Stennis is currently carrying the largest onload of ordnance in its history, perhaps even in the history of aircraft carriers. According to the military publications, it's currently carrying more munitions and personnel than at the beginning of the Iraq war.

Sounds to me like they have some major ass to kick in the very near future. If they really are taking part in Jade Helm, that would suggest that the exercises may be preparing for a real world SOCOM expeditionary mission, such as we saw just before the invasion of Iraq. Even more convenient, the exercises are ending just as the Summer temps in the Middle East will begin to drop. The timing works out perfectly. SOF would pave the way for the air campaign at the end of September, the air campaign would kick off in early to mid October, and regular boots could be on the ground by the middle to end of October, just when the weather is getting nice over there. Sounds like we might be going after Iran.

What do you guys think?

http://navaltoday.com/2015/01/16/uss-john-c-stennis-fills-up-ammunition-supply/

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:39:17 AM EDT
You're  drunk...go sleep it off.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:40:02 AM EDT
Uhhh....no.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:44:01 AM EDT
And who is the target??

I'm all for it If they go kill our enemies......
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:44:15 AM EDT
Iran?

Just for the hell of it?

No.

Nothing short of a full on invasion, land, sea, and air, would suffice. Some small time special ops bullshit will not cut it.

Now, a full on ground war against IS I can see as a possibility.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:45:43 AM EDT

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:46:19 AM EDT
Fuck the haters!

Please, do continue.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:51:48 AM EDT
These threads are always entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:52:43 AM EDT
Some of you seriously need to read up on the history of the invasion of Iraq. It started with very small SOF teams going out in the desert and destroying Iraq's air defenses, followed by days of hellish bombing from the air force and navy. It's because of the work of a few green berets and combat controllers that the initial invasion saw so few casualties. What you saw on live television was so successful because of a very small number of very ballsy guys who paved the way.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:53:29 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And who is the target??

I'm all for it If they go kill our enemies......
View Quote

Common thinking is that it's for action against Iran, and how neighboring countries would react.  It's would make for a pretty good novel.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:54:52 AM EDT
Quoted:
Some of you seriously need to read up on the history of the invasion of Iraq. It started with very small SOF teams going out in the desert and destroying Iraq's air defenses, followed by days of hellish bombing from the air force and navy. It's because of the work of a few green berets and combat controllers that the initial invasion saw so few casualties. What you saw on live television was so successful because of a very small number of very ballsy guys who paved the way.
View Quote

Do you even Jade Helm bro ?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:55:41 AM EDT
Stennis island is probably the stennis space center here is MS, it's a big ass swamp. It is also home to a lot of SOF training.

I got to participate in a mini Jade Helm a few years ago here in MS, I played the part of a rebel, it was fun as hell.

Don't worry I'll put in a good word for you, you'll get top bunk on the FEMA train.

Fucking LOL
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:56:33 AM EDT
Contingencies for Contingencies.  Something like that-
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:58:36 AM EDT
Fire can't melt the moon.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:59:51 AM EDT
Quoted:
Fire can't melt the moon.
View Quote

If the moon were made of spare ribs.... would you eat it?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:01:13 AM EDT
Quoted:

What do you guys think?
View Quote

I think you've had that ring too long.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:04:26 AM EDT
Quoted:
If you've seen the Jade Helm map from the press release, then you may have noticed that the CJSOTF is going to be located at Elgin. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Then there are going to be two SOTFs. The first one is at Camp Shelby. Again, nothing out of the ordinary.

The second SOTF is listed as "Stennis Island." Well, I looked high and low, and there's nothing I could find that goes by that name, making me believe that it must be a call sign. The only thing I could find that is named Stennis anything is the USS Stennis, the flag ship of the Stennis Strike Group. Again, this wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary.

What is out of the ordinary, however, is that the USS Stennis is currently carrying the largest onload of ordnance in its history, perhaps even in the history of aircraft carriers. According to the military publications, it's currently carrying more munitions and personnel than at the beginning of the Iraq war.

Sounds to me like they have some major ass to kick in the very near future. If they really are taking part in Jade Helm, that would suggest that the exercises may be preparing for a real world SOCOM expeditionary mission, such as we saw just before the invasion of Iraq. Even more convenient, the exercises are ending just as the Summer temps in the Middle East will begin to drop. The timing works out perfectly. SOF would pave the way for the air campaign at the end of September, the air campaign would kick off in early to mid October, and regular boots could be on the ground by the middle to end of October, just when the weather is getting nice over there. Sounds like we might be going after Iran.

What do you guys think?

http://navaltoday.com/2015/01/16/uss-john-c-stennis-fills-up-ammunition-supply/

http://www.dcclothesline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Jade-Helm-map-1.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:04:33 AM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you guys think?

rost
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:05:43 AM EDT
Join date, post count.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:14:40 AM EDT
Sounds like some of you guys are too young to remember the initial Iraq invasion. Put down the nintendo, read a book or two, then come talk to me when you have something intelligent to say.

Did any of you smartasses even read the article? Our flagship carrier is sitting on the biggest ordnance onload in history. The geopolitical situation abroad is in full meltdown. And SOCOM is holding a massive exercise practicing to invade a foreign country.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:16:59 AM EDT

OP, don't listen to these haters. I really think you are on to something.  The obvious next move is for you to sell off everything you own, move to an off grid shack in the desert, and ride things out.  Remember, computers and cell phones can be traced, so be sure to destroy them prior to leaving.  And the less people that know, the better.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:19:06 AM EDT
Quoted:
Sounds like some of you guys are too young to remember the initial Iraq invasion. Put down the nintendo, read a book or two, then come talk to me when you have something intelligent to say.

Did any of you smartasses even read the article? Our flagship carrier is sitting on the biggest ordnance onload in history. The geopolitical situation abroad is in full meltdown. And SOCOM is holding a massive exercise practicing to invade a foreign country.
View Quote

And we have a POTUS who ain't gonna do jack shit. Traitorous closeted muslim who has a hard on for Iran getting nukes. So scratch Iran from the list.

Who exactly do you suppose is the target? Just say it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:19:37 AM EDT

Quoted:

What do you guys think?

View Quote
I think that you may be answering 4473 question 11.f incorrectly.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:19:39 AM EDT
Quoted:
Join date, post count.
View Quote

Okay, so how many posts do I need before I'm allowed to start a conversation?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:20:46 AM EDT
Quoted:

And we have a POTUS who ain't gonna do jack shit. Traitorous closeted muslim who has a hard on for Iran getting nukes. So scratch Iran from the list.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said it. Read the OP. I think it's Iran.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:21:19 AM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Join date, post count.

None.
You started it already, now back your theory.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:22:35 AM EDT
So OP is saying that Jade Helm is a prep mission to invade Iran?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:23:01 AM EDT
Have you noticed an increase of chemtrails over your compound?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:23:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:23:38 AM EDT

Quoted:

View Quote
Sorry, that was me.  Beans and cabbage, you know?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:23:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:24:27 AM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

whatever man. This isn't Iraq circa 1991. Iran has been studying our TTP's since the gulf war. They have a plan and our SOF won't cut it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:26:13 AM EDT
Quoted:

Any FEMA trains?
View Quote

Dude, please cut out the childish conspiracy theory BS. This is a discussion about current events, not about some sovereign citizen mumbo jumbo. I'm not going to entertain conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:28:44 AM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which armored divisions are building up for the invasion? I do remember Desert Storm and OIF and the build ups were big news here in the Ft. Hood area. It wasn't a secret.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:29:43 AM EDT
Quoted:

whatever man. This isn't Iraq circa 1991. Iran has been studying our TTP's since the gulf war. They have a plan and our SOF won't cut it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you don't think that SOCOM has some new stuff in their bag of tricks? Surely you're not suggesting that SOF is obsolete. It sure wasn't obsolete in 2003.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:31:03 AM EDT
You know ALL training like this is training for major action abroad right? Even when there isn't anything going on?  It's why they call it training...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:34:20 AM EDT
OP mad.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:42:13 AM EDT
If someone could tie Jade helm,chemtrails,and Building 7 all together that would make my day.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:50:32 AM EDT
Quoted:

And you don't think that SOCOM has some new stuff in their bag of tricks? Surely you're not suggesting that SOF is obsolete. It sure wasn't obsolete in 2003.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is SOF going to deal with a basij force of 1,000,000 fighting aged males? Not to mention the half million active duty military. Sabotaging AAA wont work on those guys. You just going to bomb them? They're in every mosque on every street corner in every town and village.

What about their AAA? I don't know exact figures, but I watch a good bit of Persian news, and they seem to be unveiling a new or improved AA system every other week. Imported stuff and homegrown stuff. And it's a fairly tight network too.

How about their navy? Good luck finding all those midget subs. They can literally pop up beside a carrier group without anyone ever knowing until they've been spotted visually. They can close the straight whenever it pleases them and they will.

Sorry, but your theory just sounds ridiculous. It would be a major undertaking.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:52:02 AM EDT
What action were the last few exercises preparing for? Secondary and tertiary invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:53:24 AM EDT
Yes, training in a desert environment is definitely, unquestionably training for military action abroad...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:53:29 AM EDT

Okay OP
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:55:01 AM EDT

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Join date, post count.

87^2

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:59:49 AM EDT
Quoted:

How is SOF going to deal with a basij force of 1,000,000 fighting aged males? Not to mention the half million active duty military. Sabotaging AAA wont work on those guys. You just going to bomb them? They're in every mosque on every street corner in every town and village.

What about their AAA? I don't know exact figures, but I watch a good bit of Persian news, and they seem to be unveiling a new or improved AA system every other week. Imported stuff and homegrown stuff. And it's a fairly tight network too.

How about their navy? Good luck finding all those midget subs. They can literally pop up beside a carrier group without anyone ever knowing until they've been spotted visually. They can close the straight whenever it pleases them and they will.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So should we just wait until Iran gets nuclear weapons then? Like I said, you can rest assured that DARPA has some new toys for our guys to play with over there. They have a sat system that can track any sub at any depth, and that's just what they're willing to tell us about. Just imagine what kind of technology exists. I guarantee you that we're light years ahead of Iran. IMO, you're overestimating Iran's abilities, and drastically underestimating ours.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:00:15 AM EDT
edit - I'll just leave it alone.  Have a good night.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:02:47 AM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Didn't know about that. Parts of Iran are almost identical to Colorado's Front Range. IDK, maybe.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:03:21 AM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Good Man.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:04:45 AM EDT
I award this thread four anal beads.  

Congrats!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:08:55 AM EDT
Quoted:
I award this thread four anal beads.  

Congrats!
View Quote

Four!

That's high praise, indeed!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:10:47 AM EDT
Hammermill thread.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:17:40 AM EDT
Does DARPA have a device that can instakill over a million men? Do you even understand what "assymetric warfare" means?

Instead of relying on what you HOPE we have, it'd probably be wiser just to look at numbers. I think you underestimate Iran. This is the same country that repulsed Iraq when it was still dealing with its own revolution. the Iraq we fought, was the scraps left over from the iran-iraq war.

Iran already imports hardware from the norks, so its no stretch of the imagination to think that in times of crisis, they could get a nuke from them in short order. I don't think our military leaders are that fucking stupid though. They probably already have a device from DARPA that can see DPRK nuke shipments and track them in real time.

This is a war that would cost many many lives. It wouldn't be worth it. Let their government destroy itself. It will eventually. It nearly happened in 09.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.