Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2002 9:24:59 AM EDT
[url]http://slate.msn.com/?id=2060576[/url]

Wouldn't hold up in court, but makes for interesting reading...
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:17:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Garner public sympathy huh?  I can't wait till they run out of animals to push.  Then comes...
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 11:53:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup. He'd sure get a lot of sympathy from the men in this country if something happened to Hillary...
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 12:57:43 AM EDT
[#3]
The dog was pushed in front of the car by one of Clinton's lacky's. The giveaway is the "pretty brunette".
I can see him consoling her now.
"It's all right dear; you didn't see him in time. I don't blame you for a second. No, that's not necessary, but if you really would like to do something for me.....no, I shouldn't ask.....well, if you insist....come, sit by me. Now darling, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. johnson".
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 4:13:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I think Buddy was about to talk to the Attorney General and Clinton found out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:21:39 AM EDT
[#5]
If it was anyone but Clinton involved, no one would think anything of it. "Poor dog hit by a car. What a shame, but those things happen."
When that lying, philandering, draft dodging coward Clinton is involved, the concept of the dog getting "whacked" to further some hidden political agenda actually assumes an aura of plausibility.

Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:51:00 AM EDT
[#6]
That somabitch will do anything to keep himself in the headlines.

Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:54:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it was anyone but Clinton involved, no one would think anything of it. "Poor dog hit by a car. What a shame, but those things happen."
When that lying, philandering, draft dodging coward Clinton is involved, the concept of the dog getting "whacked" to further some hidden political agenda actually assumes an aura of plausibility.

View Quote
Couldn't have said it better myself! LOL.
View Quote

Nor can I.
By "Clinton" I'm assuming you mean that plural so as to include Slick, sen. hitlery and chelsea(sp?).
One possible lead may actually still be alive - Socks the cat.  Apparently Socks was able to negotiate a deal to go with Betty Curry.
Now as the story alledgedly goes, Socks had the foresight to have some DNA testing done on some fur samples and was able to hide the results off the White House premises.
With the confirmed DNA tests Socks had the leverage to cut a "stay alive deal."
Not so Buddy-the-dog.  Alledgedly Buddy choose to shower after each encounter and all DNA evidence was washed away.

With too much insider knowledge and no protection death was only a matter of time for Buddy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#9]
You guys should have seen SNL last night!!!  I'm actually surprised they did that skit, just goes to show how everybody [u]now acknowledges[/u] the Clintons are camera hounds.  First they were ambulance chasing lawyers and now their camera chasing politicians.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:09:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You guys should have seen SNL last night!!!  I'm actually surprised they did that skit, just goes to show how everybody [u]now acknowledges[/u] the Clintons are thought of as camera hounds.
View Quote

Kevin,
I beg of you in the name of decency to remove your association of "hounds" from "clintons."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top