[img]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/121100katfu.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I miss ChiefCrappinBull......

Frank
LMAO
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I have seen that picture before........ Yeah styerAug posted some pictures of himself today playin KungFu
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 2:28:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Frank duuude,
that photo is like soooo yesterday man.

From the reloading forum:
Quoted:
Hey, everyone knows the grocery business isn't for the money right?  Right?  
NSF  
View Quote

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/cartreturn.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#8]
That's not me,

but I wish i'd have thought of it.

I don't think my keyboard has a copright symbol...

McUZI
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#9]
His copyright symbol looks homemade
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Who is the real one?
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:06:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey MICKUZI, or McUZI, whatever, EVERY, and I mean EVERY key board has a copy write symbol, just gotta know how to make it :-)

ask me nicely..heh heh heh

® ™ ©   those are 3 among the THOUSANDS of different kinds of charaters your keyboard can make, just gotta know how...

Did you know, that you can use your number pad as the letters instead??? heh heh heh

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

OH please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please tell me!!!  You have the best nickname by far and you are soooo smart and everyone here just loves you and you are sooo knowledgeable about computers and stuff.  PLEASE TELL ME!!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#13]
I give up, how do you make these other characters.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

OH please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please tell me!!!  You have the best nickname by far and you are soooo smart and everyone here just loves you and you are sooo knowledgeable about computers and stuff.  PLEASE TELL ME!!!  [:D]
View Quote

Gonna have to do better than that.. like starting a whole new thread in my worship would be approprate.......
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:16:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh, SH!T, I seen this in a movie once. This dude had this evil twin that looked just like him and his friends couldn't figure out which one was real dude 'cause they got in a fistfight and were moving all around the room and then some chick with really big t!ts pulled out the real dude's gun and then shot only she didn't know which one she really shot 'cause dude was all like, "I'm the real me" then the other dude was all like "no, I'm the real me" and so then they got to screwin around and she saw dude had this tatoo on his ass, only he didn't have a tatoo on his ass before and then she's all like "Oh, SH!T, you're evil dude" then evil dude's all like "No, SH!T, sherlock bitch" and then she's all like "AHHHHHHHHH!" and then he's all like "AHHHHHHHHH!" and then evil dude is about to kill her but real dude comes in the door and kicks his ass cause he really didn't die, he just pretended to be dead and so then real dude and chick with big t!ts started screwing around and lived happily ever after.........until the sequel came out and dude found out that the big t!t chick's baby was really the evil McUzi's.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#16]
® ™ ©  § œ ž £ ƒ † ß ¤ ¢ Ÿ ³ ½ ² ± ¼ à ð Ö Þ ‰ ¿         sooo many others.. soo little time...
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:20:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Oh, SH!T, I seen this in a movie once. This dude had this evil twin that looked just like him and his friends couldn't figure out which one was real dude 'cause they got in a fistfight and were moving all around the room and then some chick with really big t!ts pulled out the real dude's gun and then shot only she didn't know which one she really shot 'cause dude was all like, "I'm the real me" then the other dude was all like "no, I'm the real me" and so then they got to screwin around and she saw dude had this tatoo on his ass, only he didn't have a tatoo on his ass before and then she's all like "Oh, SH!T, you're evil dude" then evil dude's all like "No, SH!T, sherlock bitch" and then she's all like "AHHHHHHHHH!" and then he's all like "AHHHHHHHHH!" and then evil dude is about to kill her but real dude comes in the door and kicks his ass cause he really didn't die, he just pretended to be dead and so then real dude and chick with big t!ts started screwing around and lived happily ever after.........until the sequel came out and dude found out that the big t!t chick's baby was really the evil McUzi's.
View Quote

OH MY GODDDDD!  I saw that one!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#18]
[size=3]I ½-way understand special characters, and for a ¼ I can get you ¾ of the way there.  Just my .02¢ worth[/size=3]
[size=6]ö[/size=6]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm ruining it.

It't called a character map, you use the "alt" key plus number codes.  It is in Windows, you can find it, I am not going to show you everything, how else would you learn.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey FranktheSpank who is Diane?

[url]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/Diane0091.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 12:21:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hey FranktheSpank who is Diane?

[url]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/Diane0091.jpg[/url]
View Quote

I may not be FrankTheSpank, or know who Diane is, but she is one UGLY mo fo! (from the neck up at least....)
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 1:39:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Ugly? She's cute, no 10 but cute. Are you sure your not gay?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:05:12 AM EDT
[#23]
f ¶ ‡ ¶ Ü ë ¹

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHAZHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAH

MOTHA F*CKAS!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:12:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Dumb question, but I have many of them..

McUzi,
What is the knife for, are you a bad shot with the pistol?? ;)

Just joking, but that was the first thought in my limited cranial area..

Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:07:39 AM EDT
[#25]
I have a copywright too.

Mc_shut_the_fuck_up_UZI©
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:15:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Dumb question, but I have many of them..

McUzi,
What is the knife for, are you a bad shot with the pistol?? ;)

Just joking, but that was the first thought in my limited cranial area..

View Quote

HDR, remember: There are no dumb questions, just dumb people.

HAHAHAHA, just kidding! LOL

I think the knife is to stir up the secret sauce at the piggly wiggly. [:D]©
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#27]
/ ™ £ ¢  ? § ¶ • ª ¥ ? ƒ © ? æ ? ? ? º ª ? Æ Œ ´´ Ï ¨

Yeah, but can you do this. . .  Ñ É
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top