Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 7:01:37 PM EDT
...no one ever mentions the feeling of being hit in the face from all sides by a stinging pillow, over and over.

Why is this? Do I have sissy little bitch facial nerves or something?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...no one ever mentions the feeling of being hit in the face from all sides by a stinging pillow, over and over.

OK... I will be the 1st...

What the fuck are you talking about...
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Its ok, I'm having a stroke tlo.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooting indoors or in a confined space.

Everyone talks about how loud it is.

No one ever mentions how you get slapped in the face from every direction there's a wall.

Why?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]
You sure it's not a prickly ballsack?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:11:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never noticed this pillow of which you speak.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one ever mentions how you get slapped in the face from every direction there's a wall.

Why?

who is slapping you and is there any leather clothing involved?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've never noticed this pillow of which you speak.

Maybe I just have a sensitive face.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't say that I've ever felt that sensation when shooting indoors.

The only thing I can recall feeling in my face are USP .45 pistols.  For some damn reason I feel them in my sinuses every time one is fired within 6 feet of me.

No other weapon does this to me, rifle or pistol.  It doesn't hurt, it isn't uncomfortable, it's just odd.

Outdoors, indoors, doesn't matter.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:14:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The only thing I can recall feeling in my face are USP .45 pistols.  For some damn reason I feel them in my sinuses every time one is fired within 6 feet of me.

No other weapon does this to me, rifle or pistol.  It doesn't hurt, it isn't uncomfortable, it's just odd.

YES. I am talking about a USP .45. Only happens with walls and ceilings in close though.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES. I am talking about a USP .45. Only happens indoors though.

Interdasting.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#12]
You rang?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:16:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Interdasting.

I had a retained baby tooth removed today and that little bastard was a fighter. Lawfully prescribed percs like skittles.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:17:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Firing a USP in .357 Sig next to a brick wall was a bit uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Shooting retention is much worse.

Shoot retention.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Interdasting.

I had a retained baby tooth removed today and that little bastard was a fighter. Lawfully prescribed percs like skittles.

Good to know.  How is that relevant?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:19:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Interdasting.

Good to know.  How is that relevant?

'Cause I's fucked up, and ruminating on weird things, like why shoot house concussion bothers me so damn much.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES. I am talking about a USP .45. Only happens with walls and ceilings in close though.

That is because a .45 will take an extremity off if you get hit in the finger or toe, thought everybody knew that.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:23:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:25:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
When I was a kid, we didn't know what hearing protection was. We just went into the woods and shot the hell out of shit everyday.

We had a cardboard "man" that we cut out and was doing "quick draws" with as revolver and shooting him at like 15 yards. I guess we watched too much Gunsmoke or something. Anyway I drew and ran up and "shot" him point blank between the eyes. That was loud. I don't recall getting anything in my face though.

Well damn. I think being outside would keep you from feeling what I'm talking about.

Gunsmoke is the shit though, that was my dad's favorite show.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

'Cause I's fucked up, and ruminating on weird things, like why shoot house concussion bothers me so damn much.

Actually, this is my first time browsing GD for a few days, and after seeing some of your posts in other threads I've come to the conclusion that you are either on too many meds, or not enough.

The troll pic appears accurate.

Carry on.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, this is my first time browsing GD for a few days, and after seeing some of your posts in other threads I've come to the conclusion that you are either on too many meds, or not enough.

The troll pic appears accurate.

Carry on.

All good in the hood, brah.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#25]
I was told to stop shooting at an indoor range because it was scaring his girlfriend and she couldn't learn how to shoot or some bullshit like that. I just told him I was about to leave, practiced(/pretended to) some double taps and FtS with my 1911 and my short barreled Python, and 'ed at them on the way out.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#26]
I was at the range last week I had electronic ears and eyes. Dude next to me had an AK with a break on it. I don't know what it was but that fucker was lighting me up. It felt like I was being hit in the face through the wall. I had to step off the line. First time that's ever happened.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

You got a beard?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I was at the range last week I had electronic ears and eyes. Dude next to me had an AK with a break on it. I don't know what it was but that fucker was lighting me up. It felt like I was being hit in the face through the wall. I had to step off the line. First time that's ever happened.

Probably low batteries in the eyes. Its happened to me before...
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#29]
I fired a 5.56mm SBR with a 7" barrel and a muzzle brake about 6 inches from my unprotected ear.

I swear to god, I thought blood was going pour out of my left ear.  It took about 1 second to start ringing and then it rang like a mo-fo for the next 3 days straight.

Both ears ring constantly now.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

who is slapping you and is there any leather clothing involved?

Some dude wants to know if he is also wearing a gag?
Like the ones in Pulp Fiction:

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh.
Simple explanation then.

You suck and HK hates you.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top