Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 4/17/2007 10:32:59 AM EDT
Seems like a bunch of people I know just recently got a new puppy. Well, since I just recently got a new camera (30D w/ 17-55 2.8 IS) I thought it would be good to take some pictures.

It's been a LONG time since I've done photography, so be nice!

The last two shots were some of the first ones I took with this camera, so I was still trying to just figure everything out and get a feel for the capabilities of this lens. They're not exactly great focus, but I love the expressions of the dogs.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:12:13 AM EDT
Hey, I know your mothers told you if you couldn't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, but I don't mind.

I'd appreciate it if anyone wants to give me some comments or criticism. Maybe give me some pointers on how I could do better.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:27:23 AM EDT
I'd say they look really good. The pups defiantly look like they have personality!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:50:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By heffelfinger007:
I'd say they look really good. The pups defiantly look like they have personality!

Thanks for the compliments!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:41:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:51:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Sylvan:
Cloud in the first pic looks like a rubber duck.

Yeah, a rubber duck taking a mean poop.

Pics look good! What kind of pup is that?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 12:15:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By m4bandit:

Originally Posted By Sylvan:
Cloud in the first pic looks like a rubber duck.

Yeah, a rubber duck taking a mean poop.

Pics look good! What kind of pup is that?

Thanks guys, that's actually what I was going for. Saw that cloud in the middle of the dog shoot and just KNEW I had to have it. I can't wait to see it on the cover of Nation Geographic!

First dog is a mutt. Dad was a mutt farm dog, but mom was a border collie.
Top Top