Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2016 2:47:47 PM EDT
Everyone has forgotten one thing in this election. Trump might not get to 270 but it's entirely possible she does not either.
There would be some nail biting in the house but we would prevail.
If it ever did get to a house vote any GOP who did not vote for Trump would be annihilated in the following election they are in.

And I don't know why but I still believe we are going to win this, by a good size margin too.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:48:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jrzy:
Everyone has forgotten one thing in this election.Trump might not get to 270 but it's entirely possible she does not either.
If it ever did get to a house vote any GOP who did not vote for Trump would be annihilated in the following election they are in.

And I don't know why but I still believe we are going to win this, by a good size margin too.

View Quote

How do you know anyone has forgotten that?

Its just such a remote possibility that no one discusses it

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:49:50 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sydney7629:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Everyone has forgotten one thing in this election.Trump might not get to 270 but it's entirely possible she does not either.

Not nearly as remote as in previous years
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:49:52 PM EDT

View All Quotes

For Hillary, the 270 is hers to lose.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:51:19 PM EDT

View Quote

The House, led by Paul "now I know why Boehner drinks so much" Ryan is going to choose Trump?

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:52:43 PM EDT
The media has done everything they can to influence this election. The only numbers that matter are the actual votes on election day. Don't believe the BS polls the media keeps putting out trying to influence you to not vote.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:53:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:31:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Lawless_Flogic:

The House, led by Paul "now I know why Boehner drinks so much" Ryan is going to choose Trump?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/195/646/1320529223886.jpg
View All Quotes

Ryan gets one vote like everyone else
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:31:17 PM EDT

View All Quotes

Ryan gets one vote like everyone else
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:32:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By -Apocalypto-:
The media has done everything they can to influence this election. The only numbers that matter are the actual votes on election day. Don't believe the BS polls the media keeps putting out trying to influence you to not vote.
View Quote
Yep!
Top Top