Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/11/2002 10:37:04 PM EST
Whenever I'm looking at a magazine rack that has Firearms Mags, they are ALWAYS stuck way in the back - mid shelf. I carefully rearrange them to correct an obvious oversight by the vendor. I move all firearms related mags down in front and put the; football, baseball, WWF, skateboarding, etc., mags in the back. I've found a couple of places where the idea appears to have taken hold, and now there are always a couple of gun mags out front. Sadly, I can't say that for every place I rearrange them. Do it anytime you can...Do it for the guns! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 10:42:57 PM EST
For some reason, I have no real trouble finding gun mags (GUNS, SoF, SAR, SGN, Gun List) at my local Barnes & Noble. They may be toward the bottom, but the are visible. Finding 2600 can be a pain, tho... FFZ
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 10:59:05 PM EST
Originally Posted By FreeFireZone: Finding 2600 can be a pain, tho... FFZ
View Quote
True...
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 11:21:07 PM EST
Originally Posted By FreeFireZone: Finding 2600 can be a pain, tho...
View Quote
They used to carry that at my local Barnes & Noble. Don't know if they still do. USPC40 [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Top Top