Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/12/2001 10:31:51 AM EDT
The man who challenged the Brady Bill at the Supreme Court and won has some very important things to say to those in law enforcement and where this country is headed. Also updates from Abby Newman. hour 1: [url]arc2.m2ktalk.com/alexam/0705011.ram[/url] hour 2: [url]arc2.m2ktalk.com/alexam/0712012.ram[/url] hour 3: [url]arc2.m2ktalk.com/alexam/0712013.ram[/url]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:07:26 AM EDT
I have met Mack, and all LEO's need to listen to his message!
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:17:02 AM EDT
He signed a friend and I up at the Lakeland gun show for GOA memberships. My friend left his signing bonus, a book, on the table as we walked around. We left without the book, Sheriff Mack sent it by mail with a note. In our conversation he explained how national anti-gun forces spent a ton of money to useat him. The stupid residents of his county abandoned him.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:28:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE: He signed a friend and I up at the Lakeland gun show for GOA memberships. My friend left his signing bonus, a book, on the table as we walked around. We left without the book, Sheriff Mack sent it by mail with a note. In our conversation he explained how national anti-gun forces spent a ton of money to useat him. The stupid residents of his county abandoned him.
View Quote
He is a man of honor, that I would stand shoulder to shoulder with to defend the constitution, but I admit, I am more radical in my approach!
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 12:50:36 PM EDT
You all should listen to the interview. He knows what is going on and plainly states that if things to do not change soon, civil war will be inevitable and it all hinges on what direction the police take. The militarization and continued ignorance of the Constitution and Bill of Rights by law enforcement must change. He is even offering a 1 day Constitution seminar for police departments. He recommended that LEO read his book "The Proper Role of Law Enforcement". Here is some info on him: Richard Mack has been in law enforcement for over 20 years. He worked his way up the ladder from parking cadet for the Provo Police Department while in college, to Detective. In 1988, Mack moved to Arizona and was elected Sheriff of Graham County, twice. Other honors include: Graduate of the FBI National Academy Elected Official of the Year (1994) by New Mexico/Arizona Coalition of Counties Received the Firearms Industry's "Cicero" award (1995) Law Enforcement Officer of the Year (1995) by the NRA Defender of the 2nd Amendment Award by Gun Owners of America
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 1:30:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io: You all should listen to the interview. He knows what is going on and plainly states that if things to do not change soon, civil war will be inevitable and it all hinges on what direction the police take. The militarization and continued ignorance of the Constitution and Bill of Rights by law enforcement must change. He is even offering a 1 day Constitution seminar for police departments. He recommended that LEO read his book "The Proper Role of Law Enforcement".
View Quote
It all does hinge on what action the police take! Research has found that 20,000,000 Americans have already armed and prepared for outright revolution, with patriot special operations types, training on how to use any potential enemies logistics to the advantage of those who would use force to cast off an arbitary government! This is why rogue elected officials still endevor to disarm, we the people! TYRANNOCTUNUS
Top Top