Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/18/2006 2:04:58 PM EDT
We (my student and I) are sitting in AR at a truck stop due to the ice...

And this fucker is on his cell phone AGAIN.

Dammit...  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally, I hate talking on the phone, unless it's business or has a specific purpose. If you wanna chat, come over. I'll never understand these people.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Throw it in the crapper.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Throw it in the crapper.

He won't fit.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I know exactly waht you mean, it really annoys.......................just a second, I got a call coming in!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]
He's STILL fucking talking!!!

Carrying on about some bitch and how she has a hot ass and how she's on drugs and doing all these guys and shit...

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:19:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Carrying on about some bitch and how she has a hot ass and how she's on drugs and doing all these guys and shit...

Really?

When he gets finished with that call have him give me a ring...

What's the area code there at Brokeback mountain???
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Does he talk on the radio alot?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Does he talk on the radio alot?

Do you mean the CB?  In my truck, the CB power switch has two settings... "off" and "OFF"
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#10]
WTF???

He ended his conversation with...

"I'll talk to you later partner.  I love you.  Bye."

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
WTF???

Well it looks like you could get a blow job out of this if you play your cards right.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#12]
His name isn't David is it? My brother has been over the road training. If it is tell him to call me.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
WTF???

He's ghay

watch your back
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF???

He's ghay

watch your back

He's probably already watching your back, If he wants to cuddle to stay warm, run like hell!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:35:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF???

He's ghay

watch your back

Well... he IS  a Hip Urbanite ™

He's just on the "down low"
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF???

He's ghay

watch your back

If thats the case, it's his ass he should watch!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Probably telling someone about this guy he is in the truck with that spends all his time on the Internet...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I've got one of them that i work with 12 hours a day. Here we are, offshore in the gulf of mexico, drilling a well and what does he do? talk on the phone all day. Granted..he doesn't actually have to do much work, just sit there in his chair and take up space..and whatever else I can think of for him to do but still. PUT THE FUCKIN PHONE DOWN ONCE IN A WHILE!!! sheesh.

I am on arfcom for the 12 hours..but..that's okay because it's arfcom. and it's me. and i'm the boss. so yeah.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I am on arfcom for the 12 hours..but..that's okay because it's arfcom. and it's me. and i'm the boss. so yeah.

I feel your pain, brother!  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:50:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably telling someone about this guy he is in the truck with that spends all his time on the Internet...

I wish

Since I became an instructor, my time spent downloading pr0n has nearly equalled my time spent getting it the old fashioned way... nil
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Maybe you should pay a little more attention to him
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:37:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

See...some one else is thinking you could cum out ahead on this.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Funny you mention this

I work with a guy Frankie ( I like to call him Chucklehead cause evrythings a joke to him )

He never shuts up and he always on the Damn Phone    It's annoying as hell

He's worse than any woman I work with
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now I think he just shit his pants... it certainly smells like it down here in the front seat
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now I think he just shit his pants... it certainly smells like it down here in the front seat

What the hell are you doing? Sniffing his ass to decide if you want to play with him or not.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:58:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What the hell are you doing? Sniffing his ass to decide if you want to play with him or not.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:04:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK let me get this strait, instead you moon him and he kicks you in the nuts.

You've been on the road a bit too long.  You need to seek some help or stop doing that stuff.

You're starting to worry us there son.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:04:39 PM EDT
[#30]
you sure got a purty mouth boy...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:05:06 PM EDT
[#31]
One lady in our office is always on the phone talking in Vietnamese (correct word for their language?), we assume to her (also Vietnamese) friend in the next building, but for all we know, she's blabbering secrets on a long-distance call to Beijing.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#32]
yeah, Ive known people even before the cell phone pandemic who would stay on the phone habitually
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:13:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Dude at work is on the phone all day long.  When it rings, everyone knows it's for him.  No one else answers the phone.  He'll let it ring 4 times before answering and always says something like, "I guess I'll get that."  GRRRRRRRRRRR.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#34]
At the movie store you don't have to read the jackets to find out what the movie is about. Just find somone with a cell phone and follow them around. They will be reading the covers to their wife, husband, or whatever, and all you have to do is listen. Sometimes I make comments about what I thought about a particular movie. Seams to annoy them!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
At the movie store you don't have to read the jackets to find out what the movie is about. Just find somone with a cell phone and follow them around. They will be reading the covers to their wife, husband, or whatever, and all you have to do is listen. Sometimes I make comments about what I thought about a particular movie. Seams to annoy them!!

Roland, is that you???

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Yeah it's me. And here is another one.

Last safari we get out of the cruiser and head out into the bush. We are several miles past nowhere in the Limpopo district of RSA. It's real quiet except for a few birds. Then a fucking cell phone goes off!!! I was going to give the PH a good ass chewing for talking on his cell when we were hunting when one of the trackers pulls out a phone and starts jabbering in Shona. Trackers make about a dollar a day and usually wear second or third hand clothes.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Yeah it's me. And here is another one.

Last safari we get out of the cruiser and head out into the bush. We are several miles past nowhere in the Limpopo district of RSA. It's real quiet except for a few birds. Then a fucking cell phone goes off!!! I was going to give the PH a good ass chewing for talking on his cell when we were hunting when one of the trackers pulls out a phone and starts jabbering in Shona. Trackers make about a dollar a day and usually wear second or third hand clothes.

My question is WTF does a PH get a cell phone in the bush?  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Dammit...  

Dude, I hear ya. What really kills me is the high number of kids I see behind cash registers talking on cell phones while they are supposed to be helping you. Sickening!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:21:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Yeah and he just got fired...in part for his attention (or lack thereof...) to his work.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dammit...  

Dude, I hear ya. What really kills me is the high number of kids I see behind cash registers talking on cell phones while they are supposed to be helping you. Sickening!!

Yeah, i've noticed that in restaurants like Subway and such...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF???

Well it looks like you could get a blow job out of this if you play your cards right.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#42]
It was not the PH's phone it was the tracker's phone. The PH uses the phone a couple of times a day to check in with the HQ to let them know that everything is ok and to tell the if we need anything sent out to camp. He also stays in contact with the land owner to exchange info about the conditions of the property, game, and or poaching activity.  I just never expected to see a tracker talking on a cell phone, especially out on a hunt.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF???

You're just jealous!  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Nationwide - Something I wanted to ask you. I saw a truck the other day with real wide single drive wheels on the tractor instead of dual wheels. Is that something new? Is there a cost advantage to this setup?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#45]
So what's he going on about now?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Nationwide - Something I wanted to ask you. I saw a truck the other day with real wide single drive wheels on the tractor instead of dual wheels. Is that something new? Is there a cost advantage to this setup?

Actually, it is something new.  Best I can figure is this.

1 fat tire costs 1.5x a normal tire so less tires to buy.  I guess.  I've no personal experience with them however.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#47]
I go on dates with Brazilian girls while I am in Rio, I mean you hear shit like I am getting off the bus right now, I am waiting on line to buy coffee, OMG you should see the beautiful sandals I saw for sale at Copacabana, I mean I wanted to shove the cellphone down her throat, even when we went to a "love motel" and engaged in no holds barred you know what the phone was still ringingoff the hook. When it was a guy or a foreigner calling she would go to the balcony or the bathroom, ahhhh you get used to it those girls are hot.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#49]
yep, I warned them and fired them
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:02:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
WTF???

So my suspicions the other day of him being in love with you may be true!!!???
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top