Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2002 8:32:05 AM EDT
I was going through some old boxes looking for a shop manual for Porsches. Came across my old college box. Started going through the box and a lot of good memories came flooding back. I read some poems that my old girlfriend wrote and some of her love letters. Damn, that girl could write. Too bad the wedding fell through.

I wonder where she is? I wonder what she looks like? Does she have any kids? I hope her life is going as well as mine is.

You guys ever think about this crap? [:D]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 8:35:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was going through some old boxes looking for a shop manual for Porsches. Came across my old college box. Started going through the box and a lot of good memories came flooding back. I read some poems that my old girlfriend wrote and some of her love letters. Damn, that girl could write. Too bad the wedding fell through.

I wonder where she is? I wonder what she looks like? Does she have any kids? I hope her life is going as well as mine is.

You guys ever think about this crap? [:D]
View Quote

[url]http://www.classmates.com/p.tf/registration/[/url]

Have at it.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 10/4/2002 8:41:18 AM EDT
[#2]
i do on occasion as well. there were a couple girls in particular that were absoltuley amazing girlfreinds and woudl have made excellent wives. but i let them get away. probably didnt appreciate them at the time. but now that i'm still single, i think about how different my life could have been. and where i'd be now.

i still remember one of the girls posing in her tank and g string with one of my ars. even let me take  a picture. who knows what we'd be into now.

lots of what ifs in that area for me, but lots of good memories too.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 8:43:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes.

Dude, contact her! If you've 'gone places' since parting ways with her, and you can play it cool, it should be easy for you to get in touch with her and ask how shes doing and what her life is like now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 8:49:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude, leave a good memory alone. It's nice to have those. If you are truly happy now, if you get in touch with her it will be plain wierd. Trust me.

I keep the good memories, and turn the bad ones into REALLY funny stories.

Just mio dos pesos.

Tony
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#5]
The good thing about Classmates.com (which I was just looking for some old friends on!) is that if you know their maiden name or married name you can find them!
That is if they are registered!
Of course you can send them a message...But they may or may not reply.[:(]

Let them know if you are just trying to see how they have been, if your married or not, if you have kids or not...etc.
Let them know a few things that only you would know so that they don't think you are some Psycho![whacko]
That way they don't feel like some stalker is after them.
Almost every one of my old friends that I messaged have replied.

Big(MemoriesAreGreat!)Dozer66
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I sometimes wonder about the ones who...

got away
caught me with her cousin
got sick of my shit
made me sick of her shit
were even crazier than me
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 9:11:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yes.

Dude, contact her! If you've 'gone places' since parting ways with her, and you can play it cool, it should be easy for you to get in touch with her and ask how shes doing and what her life is like now.
View Quote

I don't think that's a good idea. My current girlfriend would gun me down with my own AR. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Hell I married the girl I was going to marry..

We met when we were 5

Started dating at 16

Married at 21

Going to be 15 years next month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top