Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 5:41:16 PM EDT
Pretty decent TV show, but another repeat tonight.

Schillaci has bad suits, and a big heart.  I would bet that show has made him a chick magnet.  I have much respect for him, especially when he says: "God Bless".  He has since been promoted, and now wears a uniform.  Very good man in my opinion.

Ever hope some scumbag that truly deserves it, gets whacked, just so we can see a new episode?

Is that frickin' warped, or what?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The first what?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#2]
never heard of it
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#3]
All the time, I love that show.  Usually you can watch re runs of it called "CSI"  I don't know how many times I've seen something happen on the first 48 and turn around days, not weeks, but DAYS later and seen the same shit on CSI.  The best example was the .50 ae deagle episodes.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#4]
The First 48 is a TV show on A&E once or twice a week.

The show gives the viewer an inside look at how homicide investigators operate.  The premise is that if you cannot solve the murder in the first 48 hours, the chance of ever solving it goes down considerably.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:53:48 AM EDT
[#5]
When you posted it, they were airing Shillacy's promotion episode.  It was the middle of 4 straight episodes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top