Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/30/2005 9:07:34 AM EDT
Walking through campus today, a TV screen had a video clip of Bush on stage with some official and the headline reading "Farewell Ceremony". Two middle aged woman walking in front of me stop and stare with wide eyes and say, "Maybe now we can get a woman in office to bring our boys home!"

How can people just not get it?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Not this one :

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not this one :

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=36766

DK, we are not friends anymore.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:10:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Walking through campus today, a TV screen had a video clip of Bush on stage with some official and the headline reading "Farewell Ceremony". Two middle aged woman walking in front of me stop and stare with wide eyes and say, "Maybe now we can get a woman in office to bring our boys home!"

You wanted to punch a woman over that?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

DK, we are not friends anymore.

Once you've seen it, you cannot un-see it!  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Would you have given her a full power shot?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh GOD YES!

Patty
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh my  Gawd!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Oh GOD YES!

Patty

In your case, we're willing to settle for a good slap-fight, with lots of hair-pulling!

... and maybe some jello.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You wanted to punch a woman over that?

Yeah. You don't join the military to be brought home, you join it to fight.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:05:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Just as a technical point - I didn't volunteer for the military in order to fight.  I volunteered to protect my country and freedom, and accepted that it meant that I would have to fight when necessary.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:09:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I have punched one female in my life.

In 2nd grade, I punched Melody Wallace in the chest after she smacked me in the face. She collapsed to the ground wheezing her little head off. (I hit her really hard as I remember it....so hard I hurt my hand...)

I have felt bad about it ever since then.

That was the only time I have ever punched a female. Barring one attacking me in a serious way in the future, it will be the only time.

In fact, I have only had to get physical with a woman 2 times in my life. Once was punching Melody, the second was when I was in high school. I was at a church youth function and this girl and I were told to go to the other building to get some supplies they had stored there. (Paper plates, cups, etc...) While in the building she hauled off and smacked me in the face for no reason.

She laughed out loud, at least until I put her over my knee and handed out a little justice.

I have never felt bad about that one.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Ask any guy with an ex wife if he's ever wanted to punch a woman....
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#14]
I like owning and having my Firearms in my possesion
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:14:25 AM EDT
[#15]
not once, only girly men hit women
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#16]
The opening scene to 'Way of the Gun' comes to mind...
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#18]
I had to slap the GF around last night. She was talking too much.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, but not over politics.  Some girl cut in front of me in a cafeteria line.  Told her to git, she wouldn't.  Tried pushing he out, she came back in.

I lifted her up and threw her to the ground.  That's when she realized I was serious and didn't try cutting back in line. If she had, I probaby would have punched her.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#20]
DK, you are FIRED!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just as a technical point - I didn't volunteer for the military in order to fight.  I volunteered to protect my country and freedom, and accepted that it meant that I would have to fight when necessary.

Same thing, you join knowing you might have to fight. The troops aren't being forced to go over there, they volunteered for it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:37:24 AM EDT
[#22]
I've punched plenty of girls.  No, I'm not an abusive prick.  I just don't take any shit off of a girl that I wouldn't take off of a guy.  I really do treat both genders equally.  I'll hold the door for a guy or a girl, no questions asked.  I just don't discriminate and neither should anyone else.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:40:02 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I've punched plenty of girls.  No, I'm not an abusive prick.  I just don't take any shit off of a girl that I wouldn't take off of a guy.  

Mercy.

What in blue hell are they teaching kids these days???
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've punched plenty of girls.  No, I'm not an abusive prick.  I just don't take any shit off of a girl that I wouldn't take off of a guy.  

Mercy.

What in blue hell are they teaching kids these days???

lol When the cops came to my house last week after I called them on my soon to be ex wife one told me I should have clocked her, another asked me why I didn't shoot her.  According to them, she physically attacked me, came after me once again after it had calmed down a bit, and I didn't know where her Glock27 was.  They said they've seen shootings with less than that going for the shooter and never even get charges brought against him.  Opportunity to shoot someone legally though isn't enough for me to do it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#25]
"I had to slap the GF around last night. She was talking too much."

Ahhhh! she was talking when she should have been listening! Nice going.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#26]
My GF right before my wife slammed my hand and foot in a door while we were in a heated "debate" then threw a few girly punches. Even then I didnt feel like hitting her, I did start throwing her crap out in the yard and told her to gtfo of my house. She came back a week later and stole my computer.
lessons learned
1)DONT DATE STRIPPERS
2)Change locks on doors
3)NEVER DATE A STRIPPER
4)My parents raised me well
5)STRIPPERS ARE NOT GOOD GIRLFRIENDS
6)Dont ague with a headcase while standing in a doorway
7)Did I mention she was a nut case STRIPPER?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:02:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Do exwives count or is it assumed that they are punchable just by being an ex ball breaker.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Dear Penthouse Letters....

I was at a church youth function and this girl and I were told to go to the other building to get some supplies they had stored there. (Paper plates, cups, etc...) While in the building she hauled off and smacked me in the face for no reason.

She laughed out loud, at least until I put her over my knee and handed out a little justice.....

Fixed it for ya...

And FWIW, I've only ever hit one girl. I was in the 3rd grad and she was in the 6th grade. She outweighed me by about 50 pounds and had about 1 1/2 feet on me. She was big corn-fed hussy. She decided one day after school she wanted to grab me by the collar of my shirt, tighten it around me neck, and spin me around in circles. Considering I couldn't breathe and was starting to see spots, I decided to clock her before she killed me. One last parting shot, if you know what I mean...

So I decked her. Too bad the angle was bad enough that I could only connect with her sternum. Knocked the wind out of her, and the bitch never bothered me again.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Usually I'd rather pinch their nipples or pull their hair.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:25:58 AM EDT
[#31]
I had the opportunity back in '97.

Ex-wife-to-be got pissed at me and started pummeling me in the chest & head.

I just stood there and waiting until she finished, then asked her "are you through?"  

Next morning she was booted out on a 1-year restraining order.

Saw her once since then... when I signed the divorce paperwork.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#32]
I had one girl close fist punch me in the face 2 or 3 times after I beat the hell out of her POS boyfriend.  It took quite a bit of restraint to keep from knocking her head off... she punched harded that he did
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:28:54 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I had one girl close fist punch me in the face 2 or 3 times after I beat the hell out of her POS boyfriend.  It took quite a bit of restraint to keep from knocking her head off... she punched harded that he did

Yeah, I'd say she did some permanent damage.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
lol When the cops came to my house last week after I called them on my soon to be ex wife one told me I should have clocked her, another asked me why I didn't shoot her.  According to them, she physically attacked me, came after me once again after it had calmed down a bit, and I didn't know where her Glock27 was.  They said they've seen shootings with less than that going for the shooter and never even get charges brought against him.  Opportunity to shoot someone legally though isn't enough for me to do it.

You are going to regret not shooting the bitch.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Im not gonna say a word, not a SINGLE word.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I had one girl close fist punch me in the face 2 or 3 times after I beat the hell out of her POS boyfriend.  It took quite a bit of restraint to keep from knocking her head off... she punched harded that he did hr
Yeah, I'd say she did some permanent damage.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:35:53 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Im not gonna say a word, not a SINGLE word.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Yeah, but not over politics.  Some girl cut in front of me in a cafeteria line.  Told her to git, she wouldn't.  Tried pushing he out, she came back in.

I lifted her up and threw her to the ground.  That's when she realized I was serious and didn't try cutting back in line. If she had, I probaby would have punched her.

Was she hot?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#39]
I wanted to, but I didn't.

In 9th grade, we were outside while it was snowy, and we were, of course, having a snowball fight. So this one chick keeps pelting me, and I manage to hit her with one. Well, I guess she didn't want to get wet or some stupid shit, because she just ran up to me and kicked me in the nuts. No. That's just not right, ever. No. When I get my breath back, I haul back about to give her five to the jaw, when an administrator grabs my arm and gives me a week of detentions. She gets jack. It wasn't even like there was a rock or anything in it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Of course I've wanted to. Just natural aggressive instincts.
Never done it, never will, but doesn't mean I don't want to sometimes.
Takes a lot more than a stupid opinion though.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Yes, many times.

Never actually done it though, but I wouldn't hesitate for a moment if one was attacking me with the intent to seriously harm me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Looks like her his nips are going to pop off and fly across the room.

Fixed it for ya.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:44:32 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I wanted to, but I didn't.

In 9th grade, we were outside while it was snowy, and we were, of course, having a snowball fight. So this one chick keeps pelting me, and I manage to hit her with one. Well, I guess she didn't want to get wet or some stupid shit, because she just ran up to me and kicked me in the nuts. No. That's just not right, ever. No. When I get my breath back, I haul back about to give her five to the jaw, when an administrator grabs my arm and gives me a week of detentions. She gets jack. It wasn't even like there was a rock or anything in it.

yea but you "made" her kick you in the nuts.  

i just don't hit girls.  they don't take it well.  they also fall over if you push them a little.
i guess it's from all the slap fights they do.

if a girl could take a puch they would be fun to hit.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh GOD YES!

Patty

In your case, we're willing to settle for a good slap-fight, with lots of hair-pulling!

... and maybe some jello.  

..and then slowly evolve into a giggly tickle-fight...
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:51:16 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are going to regret not shooting the bitch.  

Acutally  according to the lawyer, she can't touch me.  This is her lawyer.  According to mine, I could take her for quite a lot.  I even have a case to get alimony which is damn near impossible in Arkansas.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Just remember...when forced to administer a correction to one's ladyfriend in public, a gentleman will always use an open hand.  The closed fist should be reserved for the confines of one's own domicile.

Furthermore, when resorting to other measures, always follow the Rule of Thumb.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
According to mine, I could take her for quite a lot.  I even have a case to get alimony which is damn near impossible in Arkansas.

Son, that's free ammo money!  Get it!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
She walked past me this morning and I had some ...thoughts... but her Secret Service detail did not look like they would have appreciated it.

You could have "coughed".

*cough*asshole*cough*
*cough*bitch*cough*

Other other works that come to mind.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:03:53 PM EDT
[#50]
When I was in fifth grade I got into a fist fight with a girl.  We were squabbling in class, finally she challenged me to fight - "Meet me at the bike racks after school!"

Neither of us managed to hurt the other.  She was a head taller than I at the time.  Now she's a surgeon.  I see her at class reunions and we laugh about it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top