Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/25/2013 1:05:08 PM EDT
Even more...ever send a nude text picture to the wrong person?

Even worse, ever send one to your child?  

Yes, it happened....Sent a semi-nude to the wife, {Not posting wife pics, I have before}
Anywho....Wifey's name and stepdaughter {who is an adult} names are right next to each other
Guess who the txt went too........

Yeah....not good!! Thank GOD Stepdaughter was at work and didn't open text!!!!
I Blew her phone up calling like 10 times in a row, she FINALLY answered and
I told her to delete the text or she will be scared for life      

I have now changed names on the phone so they are not next to each other    

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Even more...ever send a nude text picture to the wrong person?

Even worse, ever send one to your child?  

Yes, it happened....Sent a semi-nude to the wife, {Not posting wife pics, I have before}
Anywho....Wifey's name and stepdaughter {who is an adult} names are right next to each other
Guess who the txt went too........

Yeah....not good!! Thank GOD Stepdaughter was at work and didn't open text!!!!
I Blew her phone up calling like 10 times in a row, she FINALLY answered and
I told her to delete the text or she will be scared for life      

I have now changed names on the phone so they are not next to each other    

I was gonna say "yes", but then I was "WTF"?
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:06:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Life is hard but it's harder if you (or your Dad) are stupid.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#3]
lmao
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#4]
My sister was sending texts for a full year to the wrong person thinking it was my son. Hilarity ensued when the person finally flipped out.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:08:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am new to smart-phones......and still not used to these screens.
I use my thumbs to txt and have fat fingers....

Wasn't paying much attention and replied to an old txt from stepdaughter  
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:10:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep.  

One night I meant to send to E-6 Frank [redacted] something along the lines of "Where the f#$% are you, f#$%head?"

Got response from O-8 Frank [redacted] along the lines of "I am at home [my name].  Is there something you need?"
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I was sitting in a boring hazmat class one day, and decided to text my wife.  

Me: Hey baby blablabla

her:  Class is boring huh?

Me:  Yeah, I wish I was home right now.  I would be batting those titties around if I was.  

her:  Ewww!  Dad you are such a pervert!  This is (apprentice sammich maker), I just grabbed mom's phone.

me:  
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:13:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Me:  Yeah, I wish I was home right now.  I would be batting those titties around if I was.  

her:  Ewww!  Dad you are such a pervert!  This is (apprentice sammich maker), I just grabbed mom's phone.

me:  

I don't feel too bad now  
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#11]
1. Photo Stream is a really neat Apple technology that allows your photos to instantly show up on all of your iThingies.
2. Apple TV is one of these iThingies.

3. I once forgot about this.

4. My kids will never forget that day.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#12]
pro tip: put a number in front of your wifes name will go right to the top of your contacts

once I was texting a lady about a computer for sale and she sent me some pictures
some of the computer and some of her trying to inflate her boyfriend
she got so upset she wouldnt even meet me to sell the computer
I laughed like crazy and really wanted the computer lol

my wife manages a bunch of ladies
so naturally they text her with whatever they need
one girl texted her about a schedule conflict and 2 seconds later
texted her wanting to put that big dick my wife has in her ass later on tonight

was a double awesome because her husband was away on business
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:16:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

me:  

I don't feel too bad now  

I lol'd hard.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
1. Photo Stream is a really neat Apple technology that allows your photos to instantly show up on all of your iThingies.
2. Apple TV is one of these iThingies.
3. I once forgot about this.
4. My kids will never forget that day.

Got to love these new gadgets    
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#16]
ROFL

I see a new car in her future
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

me:  

Aren't you the "touch my penis" guy too?  From like a week back.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am new to spartphones......and still not used to these screens.

That is a perfectly understandable, and easy to make, mistake.  

Sending naked pics is stupid.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#19]
I hate it when people take pics of me with my clothes on. Can't imagine taking a picture of myself without my clothes and sending it to ANYONE (even my wife).
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Y'know... at least your kids know their parents are still hot for each other.  A good marriage is a good example to set.  Now, go delete the pic before you end up in jail!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:27:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why? We are young, in love and like to flirt with each other....put the bible down and step down from soap box    

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:27:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

me:  

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#23]
One time, I sent my boss a text that I would be over at her house in 30 minutes along with some blatant sexual innuendo.

My boss, who knows she lives about 30 minutes from me, replies back.

Oops, that was for my GF.

Boss.  "Ok well have fun"  

I think I could have hit that.  She was kind of old but has great, big natural titties that I've always wanted to see.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:29:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why? We are young, in love and like to flirt with each other....put the bible down and step down from soap box    

You accidentally sent it to your kid and you have to ask why it's "stupid"?      LMAO!   Good luck there Romeo.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:29:42 PM EDT
[#25]
I sent a pic of my girlfriend's (now my wife) tits to my brother, stepbrother, and a bunch of friends once.

It was supposed to be a joke, I hit "send" then hit "cancel" right away. An error popped up saying "ERROR: Cannot cancel sending message."

She was pretty pissed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#26]
I sent a text to my boss once asking him to pickup up bread on the way home, and the good stuff, not the cheap shit like last time.

Not as funny as your guy's stories.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Reason #236 why I will only flirt with the wife at a PG level and see no earthly reason to send pictures of myself nude or otherwise to her.

If I need to escalate things I pick up the phone and call.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:33:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Didn't learn from the last episode eh?
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
One time, I sent my boss a text that I would be over at her house in 30 minutes along with some blatant sexual innuendo.

My boss, who knows she lives about 30 minutes from me, replies back.

Oops, that was for my GF.

Boss.  "Ok well have fun"  

I think I could have hit that.  She was kind of old but has great, big natural titties that I've always wanted to see.

Nice! Maybe she'll text you a pic? Make sure to CC me on that...  

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Was running late to pick the GF up for dinner because I was at the post office. I was texting her and was using swype, when I sent "Babe, I'll be there in just a minute. I'm leaving the pussy office now!"

Needless to say, she was not impressed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:41:48 PM EDT
[#31]
No, but I did receive a random text once.

Received:  FUCK YOU

Replied: I think you may have the wrong number but just in case,  Fuck you too.

Received: sorry, wrong number

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

You accidentally sent it to your kid and you have to ask why it's "stupid"?      LMAO!   Good luck there Romeo.

Meh. I was once visiting my parents, and smoking a cigarette in the dark, on the patio, late at night. My folks were in the hot tub (several yards away, on the other side of the yard), which is pretty normal.

What wasn't normal was mom...butt nekkid...climbing out of the hot tub.

It happens. Whadda ya gonna do?

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Yes, and of course it wasn't some innocent thing that I sent. I had a date with a girl on Friday night and was texting a different girl on Saturday. I got the two of them confused and said, "you looked so stinkin' HOT at the restaurant last night. I had an erection for half the night."

Idiot!  
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:46:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh. I was once visiting my parents, and smoking a cigarette in the dark, on the patio, late at night. My folks were in the hot tub (several yards away, on the other side of the yard), which is pretty normal.    

Did you text someone a picture of it?  

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

me:  

I don't feel too bad now  

This is some funny stuff here.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#36]
nope i have never done that, but have used it as an excuse to get out of saying stuff I shouldn't have said

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you text someone a picture of it?  

Of course not. I'm just saying that seeing your parents in the nude isn't the end of the world, or civilization as we know it. It is what it is.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yes, and of course it wasn't some innocent thing that I sent. I had a date with a girl on Friday night and was texting a different girl on Saturday. I got the two of them confused and said, "you looked so stinkin' HOT at the restaurant last night. I had an erection for half the night."

Idiot!  

Meh... that's just good business there. Run your flag up the pole and see who salutes it!

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:02:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I hate it when people take pics of me with my clothes on. Can't imagine taking a picture of myself without my clothes and sending it to ANYONE (even my wife).

no one else likes it either.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:08:20 PM EDT
[#40]
sent one to my buddy a year or so ago saying " long day.. just want to take a shit and drink a beer."

It went to my pastor.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:11:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

sent one to my buddy a year or so ago saying " long day.. just want to take a shit and drink a beer."

It went to my pastor.

Whoops.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#42]
I once got free tickets to a Bon Jovi concert.  I meant to invite a friend couple to go with me and my wife and instead texted the wrong "Ryan" in my phone.  . We set it all up on where to meet and everything and the next day my wife calls the correct Ryans wife to talk about it and she's all WTF are you talking about.  

Ryans wife figured he just didn't say anything so she starts texting him and of course he's like WTF!  My wife texts me and suddenly I'm all WTF?!

At this point I'm honestly looking at "RYAN' in my contact list and thinking who the fuck is this?. Turns out he was a co-worker who I rarely talk to and is slightly mentally challenged.  I had his # because I bought a pistol from a friend of his about a year prior to this.  

I had to walk down and tell him things fell through and he looked all hurt.  I felt bad....until I heard John Bon Jovis angelic voice belting out Desperado!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It went to my pastor.

Whoops.  

He probably just wanted to do the same.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Yeah, back in 2011 or so.  Met this girl at a club.  Seemed like one night stand potential.  Cool.  Doesn't work out, her friend was in the way.

A week later I'm out with a buddy at a club.  Leave around 1am to go meet up with her and her friends, feeling like it was go time.  Same thing happens, a friend gets in the way.

I text my buddy about her friend getting in the way so I couldn't get her home.  Immediately realized that I sent it to her by accident..lol  I forget exactly, I don't think she responded that night.  A couple days later we are texting and she asks about it.. I forget how I BSed my way out of that but somehow I did.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Well I learned how to change my iPhone to just show that I received a text insteaded of showing the actual text on the lock screen. Was visiting my mom when a girl she hooked me up with text "Can't wait for you to cum over, I need to walk funny again :p"....sure as shit my mom picked my phone up and handed it to me laughing her ass off [B)
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:17:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Have I sent a text to the wrong number?  Yes.  I meant to send a text about going shooting to a friend of mine, wrong number completely and I have no idea who I asked to go do some bang bang in the desert...  

Now - what you did...  no.  I don't send pictures or commentary out that I would not want my mother to see.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm 25, don't have texting. I enjoy living in 1999, only with 2013 gun laws.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Not a text, but during a huge fight with the wife she recieved a call from a wrong number.  The caller, a female, said "just to let you know, your husband is really good in bed"  That made for a loooooooong night.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:24:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Wonder if anyone has ever purposely sent an accidental text to a gal saying he wanted to do unspeakable things to her wondering what kind of response he'd get with the saftey being "it was meant for someone else"
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Once on accident, but I keep my texts pretty innocuous anyway.

Related: I was attending a technical presentation, and the presenter had commingled his personal album with the business album.  One of the close-up pictures rivaled a good anatomy textbook in its detail.  It was projected on a large screen.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top