Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/5/2012 5:28:30 AM EDT
When I started working where I am now, this married woman worked down the hall, very hot.

She divorced a few years later, and has slowly evolved into this fat hilda-beast creature.

Unbelievable how much she has changed over the last 5 years or so.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:29:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Hope your company don't do picnics or luncheons.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Only skiing

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:31:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Had her husband leave her couple days before she popped her kid.  She's doing well now though, 10 months after the fact.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:32:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Sucks to see this happen to beautiful women, I really hate seeing women lose respect for themselves and that's often the case when I see women REALLY let themselves go
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:33:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When I started working where I am now, this married woman worked down the hall, very hot.

She divorced a few years later, and has slowly evolved into this fat hilda-beast creature.

Ha, you "ain't seen shee-it".

I work LE.  I've seen woman go from 30 years old to 65 years old in about 3-5 years.....hard drug use and prostitution.

One that comes to mind was a stripper (decent enough looking....wouldn't touch her, but decent) that got hooked on crack. Well, got bad to the point she couldn't work a pole, then started walking the street.  After having her faced smashed in a few times by Johns and the scabs from the MRSA she looked like a zombie.....all in a matter of about 18 months.

Yeah, I've seen them go downhill.......so fast you'd swear they were in an olympic luge event!
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I have seen the same declines many times, but it is usually attractive single women who decline sharply after marriage.  

The decline could be because they are unhappy and disillusioned about married life, or it could be that they quit trying once they got that ring on their finger.

I have also seen frumpy married women get divorced, and then decide to shape up and look pretty hot once they are back on the dating scene.

All of this likely applies to men as well, but I don't pay attention to guys in that respect.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:34:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I see it a lot, but it's usually after they get married.  Sounds like your girl may have a drug problem.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:34:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Unfortunately, I've seen it more than once.  In two cases, both relatives, the woman had an ideal life and threw it away. Maybe they decided it wasn't full of enough drama or maybe they got tired of the hard work it takes to make a family successful.  Both divorced.  One turned into a mental case, a cat lady w/o the cats and the other into a slut after having a great husband and kids.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:35:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Need before and after pics to make an accurate evaluation.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:35:31 AM EDT
[#10]
If you don't respect your SO enough to keep yourself reasonably presentable for him/her you probably shouldn't be married to them in the first place.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:45:05 AM EDT
[#11]
My ex started out very pretty and then after she cheated and became a whore she evolved into a hipster. But like the lesbian type hipster. You know the kind that shaves the sides of their heads and then has all kinds of shit pierced/ gauged. Completely different woman. Worked out for me in the end though. I ended up marrying a girl prettier and 8 years younger!
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:47:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Funny, but what I have noticed is when a woman really starts to lose weight and tone up, it turns out she is recently divorced.
Getting back in dating form.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:47:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Ex gf went from zero to prostitute after she started doing heroine.

Edit: I'd post pics  but she has it to where you can't search for her on facebook. She isn't a bad looker when she's off the drugs.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:54:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Almost exactly the same thing.  In my swinging bachelor days after getting divorced, I was dipping my wick in the company inkwell –– an admin staffer for someone on the other side of the office.  It was dumb, but turned out to be fairly drama free –– I didn't supervise her in any way, and when I turned down the intensity and made clear I wasn't going to marry her and buy her kids braces, she ended it with pretty good humor and a total lack of horse shit.

But in the 4 or 5 years since then, she's put on maybe 40 pounds.  Its sad to see, really.   I don't know what her deal is –– we say "hey, how are the kids" from time to time, but I try and keep good boundaries and all that.   But she was really a handsome woman before and a part of me, just as a friend, wishes she could get herself back in shape as she's got to be aware of how far and fast she's gone downhill.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:54:45 AM EDT
[#15]
she just wants your penis
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:55:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Have a coworker that currently went anorexic and currently weighs around 60 lbs in the span of 6 months. She had a rocking athletic bod before at 120 lbs.

I hope she turns it around. Most of us here estimate a year or less till we have a funeral.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:56:03 AM EDT
[#17]
lindsey lohan count?
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:56:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Yes, one time hikeing. Had to push her twice tho  she tried to hold on
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:58:14 AM EDT
[#19]
My ex girlfriend of 3.5 years is quite the plumper now!
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:59:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Edit: I'd post pics  but she has it to where you can't search for her on facebook. She isn't a bad looker when she's off the drugs.

Went lesbian, did she?

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:00:10 AM EDT
[#21]
IBT members saying "Yeah, my wife" or something along those lines.

I've seen plenty of beautiful girls from HS completely lose it after graduating and popping out one or two "oopsie" kids.

A few weeks ago I ran into this girl I used to have a pretty big crush on - didn't recognize her. She found 50 more lbs of herself, stopped trying to look decent, and was stuffing her face with a cheeseburger.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:03:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Went lesbian, did she?

I'm too late

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:06:20 AM EDT
[#23]
I know this guy named Jack who watched his GF of 3 years Jill tumble downhill.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:06:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Shit happens to anyone who doesn't care
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:06:52 AM EDT
[#25]
yep seen it plenty

my cousin had a kid and put on about 60-70 lbs and will not lose it. she added more weight after having the kid.

its sad.

she used to be hot, now i would not even look at her twice.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:07:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Yes.  Borderline Personality Disorder.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:09:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Stuff happens.  I once watched the hottest little thing ever to step foot into my office building go downhill hard.  Partying, depression, sickness, prison, it all kind of wore her down.  Now she's kind of this frumpy hillbilly who's a lot more pleasant to be around than when I used to work with her.  

I don't judge because I'm not exactly in the prime of my life myself right now.  As long as someone's health is good and their spirits are fine I really don't care how they look.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:09:06 AM EDT
[#28]
I sure have.  I was in love with this one girl who I'd known for years.  She was smokin hot, loved to drink, fish, hunt and fornicate.  Got the nerve to ask her out and she said no because I was her "BFF"  After that we mostly stayed away from each other.  Over the next 10 years, she got hooked on meth and had several arrests for drugs, her teeth rotted out and had 3 kids from as many Daddy's.  Now she's gotta be pushin 300# and living on welfare.

It breaks me heart to see what's become of her, but some people are just destined to be shitheads.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:10:54 AM EDT
[#29]
My guess is she is hitting the booze pretty hard.

You can tell sometimes someone is a heavy drinker.

Dehydrated all the time from the alcohol and the skin on the face shows it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:12:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a coworker that currently went anorexic and currently weighs around 60 lbs in the span of 6 months. She had a rocking athletic bod before at 120 lbs.

I hope she turns it around. Most of us here estimate a year or less till we have a funeral.

I wish I could get a temporary form of that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:12:29 AM EDT
[#31]
A little bit of the opposite here as far as weight.  I work with a girl that was super hot when I started working here 4 years ago.  Very nice figure and pretty as can be.  I would have guessed 5'7" and 150 lbs.  She has since lost so much weight that she looks like a 90 yr old lady.  No ass, no tits and even her face is not attractive at all.  Probably 5'7" and 110 lbs.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:15:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Ya. My wife.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:24:46 AM EDT
[#33]
when i was about 23 or so, i met a stunner 19 year old. nice girl, bright future ahead and all that. we went our separate ways and i lost track of her. 5 years later she was dead. not an od, but still drug related. i saw her obituary but didn't find out how she died until a few years later.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:26:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Seen it a few times in my profession.  Meth being the usual culprit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:26:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Funny you should bring this up.
I have my 40 yr High school reunion this weekend

Of course I am fit and trim (snarf!)

Should be entertaining
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:28:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I work LE.  I've seen woman go from 30 years old to 65 years old in about 3-5 years.....
![/div]

This. Check out faces of meth and you'll get the idea. We had this HOT RN that got into drugs. Now she's f'n gross.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:30:15 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Funny you should bring this up.

I have my 40 yr High school reunion this weekend

Of course I am fit and trim (snarf!)

Should be entertaining

I've always enjoyed that aspect of my reunions.  The last one was the 30th, in 2005.  The down side is that an exponentially increasing number of your classmates have died since the last reunion.

My mom is 78.  She drove all the way to Iowa her 60th in September.  Out of 81 in her class, 34 showed up.  31 have died.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:32:46 AM EDT
[#38]
A friend/co-worker of my Wife. She was smok'n HOT and in her mid-20s. She was a smart woman who carried herself well. Drank socially and was very particular regarding men. Somehow, she ended up marrying a low-life, used-car salesman (no offense to anybody out there) with a violent, hair-trigger temper and a cocaine addiction. In three short years we watched this young, professional, gorgeous woman turn into an unkempt, drunk, sloppy, pathetic creature aged beyond her years. Her husband was arrested for various drug related and violence related charges during this period but she always bailed him out. She ended up losing her job, broke with a kid and literally begging for money for food. Sad
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:36:09 AM EDT
[#39]
I did.  Over the years of marriage I gained some weight, but never really "saw" it unless i saw a rare picture of myself.  Just life, I suppose and not taking care of myself as I was busy with my children and I think some depression (although nobody knew I was depressed as I hid it well, but stuffing made me feel worse).  I recently realized I needed to do something and began a strict diet and lost weight and the compliments are still rolling in.  I have some more to go, but I feel better about myself now and don't feel ugly anymore..  I didn't even gain a whole lot and carried it pretty well, about 40 lbs.  Can't imagine someone letting themselves go more than that.  When I saw a recent picture someone took of me, I was like "wow" I looked like a new person and seeing it helps me stay on track.  I am lucky, my husband never once made a comment on my weight gain, but is helpful by preparing healthy meals for me these days once I'd made up my mind.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:37:23 AM EDT
[#40]
There is a lady I know  who was VERY attractive and she knew it.  She had a very high opinion of herself and acted accordingly. In the last year she has hit the wall to put it mildly.  No longer very attractive.  The great part is that you can tell she knows this. I think she wishes she might have acted differently all those years. I know it makes me sound unkind but I enjoy this fact.

ERic
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:42:27 AM EDT
[#41]
The irony that I've seen is that the things women do when they're younger to make themselves attractive and noticed by men––––-tanning, drinking, partying––––-tends to catch up to them really quickly if they haven't settled down by their late 20s.  By the time they're in their 30s they've aged themselves 10 years or more.  

That said, my classmates are 34-36 and the ladies tend to have held up better than the men, for the most part.  I imagine the same might be true for some of y'all but, as was mentioned previously, the men just aren't on y'all's radar so the ladies stand out more.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:45:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Yep......right after I pushed her.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:49:57 AM EDT
[#43]
I married a cute little blonde once with a smokin hot body and she had a great personality.    I met her when she was working in a sporting goods section of a store so I thought it was an epic win.

I haven't seen that girl in years and I think my grumpy wife ate her.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:51:22 AM EDT
[#44]
My mom

After she left my dad she got mixed up with the wrong people. She still is. She just got out of rehab / jail for the 4th time.

ETA: She left my dad because she wanted the "party" lifestyle while my dad (a former Drill Instructor) was more of a family man. He got custody of my brother, I was 18.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:55:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Oh, heck yea.

High school crush... Amy .  Gorgeous girl in high school and genuinely nice.  Lost track of her and saw her about 4 years after graduation pushing a baby carriage down the street with her gal pal, who was also a stunner in high school.   Both looked aged, tired, trashy and fat.   Was a bit sad as I had a crush on the one girl.  

In all fairness NOW I'm the fat slob.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:57:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Yep.  Tax layer up for partner.  

She got into drugs and went down hill.  About to lose everything
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:58:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Does watching my mother die of liver cancer count?

Nothing else compares after that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:59:51 AM EDT
[#48]
It happens all the time.  It starts with a piece of wedding cake.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:05:47 AM EDT
[#49]
I had a stunning friend go from knockout to bustedout in 2 years due to drugs. Aside from the bad tattoos the gross skin,f'ed up hair and such the face just takes a beating.

otoh,dating a  Russian. I know exactly what she'll look like in 20 years
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:10:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

People age at different rates at different times in their life.   When I was forty people thought I was about thirty as I was in great shspe.   I really hit a bad patch health-wise when I was 54.   Now I am 60 and look every day of it too - and sadly, feel every day of it.  That's what being in critical condition twice will do for you.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top