Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2009 6:54:08 AM EDT
It's like 19 pages of crap for women to slather over themselves and maybe one page of bifocals and indigestion meds for guys.

With all that stuff they buy they should all look like goddesses. Somethin's not addin' up here...

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 6:58:34 AM EDT
Weird. I looked at a P&G circular this morning. You're spot on.

I never read them but the idiots failed to insert sections C, D, E, so I had plenty of time to kill before breakfast.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 6:58:42 AM EDT
I glance over them upon occasion, never notice much about the products.  I'd rather look at the models...  I wonder where they find them all, a few of them are damn good looking.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:08:06 AM EDT
You people still read the paper?  This means you are subjecting yourselves to MSM liberal indoctrination.  I get all my news here in GD, without the liberal MSM crap.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:16:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 338winmag:
You people still read the paper?  This means you are subjecting yourselves to MSM liberal indoctrination.  I get all my news here in GD, without the liberal MSM crap.

Flyers are all online now. Can print out the coupons too. No reason to buy the paper.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:19:21 AM EDT
Don't wear tight pants with your Depends.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:29:47 AM EDT
Not all women enjoy caking makeup on.  I am one of them.  I wear makeup maybe once or twice a year.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:33:37 AM EDT
Fun Fact: Chocolate is the #1 impulse buy item.... thats why they are everywhere in the store!
Top Top