Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2009 6:54:08 AM EDT
It's like 19 pages of crap for women to slather over themselves and maybe one page of bifocals and indigestion meds for guys.

With all that stuff they buy they should all look like goddesses. Somethin's not addin' up here...

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 6:58:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Weird. I looked at a P&G circular this morning. You're spot on.

I never read them but the idiots failed to insert sections C, D, E, so I had plenty of time to kill before breakfast.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 6:58:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I glance over them upon occasion, never notice much about the products.  I'd rather look at the models...  I wonder where they find them all, a few of them are damn good looking.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:08:06 AM EDT
[#3]
You people still read the paper?  This means you are subjecting yourselves to MSM liberal indoctrination.  I get all my news here in GD, without the liberal MSM crap.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:16:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You people still read the paper?  This means you are subjecting yourselves to MSM liberal indoctrination.  I get all my news here in GD, without the liberal MSM crap.

Flyers are all online now. Can print out the coupons too. No reason to buy the paper.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:19:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't wear tight pants with your Depends.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:29:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Not all women enjoy caking makeup on.  I am one of them.  I wear makeup maybe once or twice a year.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:33:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Fun Fact: Chocolate is the #1 impulse buy item.... thats why they are everywhere in the store!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top