Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 11:53:17 AM EDT
So the gunshot wound was self inflicted as a suicide attempt due to losing his job.  Then after the failed suicide attempt he was run over/smashed between two cars that wrecked.

Seriously the worst day ever.  I wonder in times like this if he looks back with a bullet in his skull, and two missing legs (presumably) and thinks, "Man, losing my job really wasn't that bad".

http://www.weatherforddemocrat.com/texas/news/man-s-suicide-attempt-leaves-him-severely-injured/article_49a1846c-c5c5-55d6-9987-cb35b7b7c9a0.html
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#1]

The driver of the Saturn, identified as Gilbert J. Figurroa, 19, of Mabank, was cited for not having a driver's license.
View Quote
Uh huh...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:05:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Uh huh...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The driver of the Saturn, identified as Gilbert J. Figurroa, 19, of Mabank, was cited for not having a driver's license.
Uh huh...
i noticed that also .... wonder if he was cited for also not having citizenship?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope.

Just hit by a semi on a mountain road, have my grandmother go in the hospital, had 3 guys try to mug me, a speeding ticket, and the apartment above mine water heater blow.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, the self inflicted shot in the face, doesn't really count, unless it was a legitimate accident.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:15:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Suddenly my day feels a lot better and nope.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#7]
"A Palo Pinto County man was left with serious injuries to his face and legs when a suicide attempt Saturday afternoon went horribly wrong."
How in the blue fuck so you write that ..with a straight face...
Fucking retards...both the writer and the suicide guy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top