Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 3:10:26 PM EDT
I've been that way with my S&W 637 for about a month now.

I bought it to replace the one I had long ago but sold to fund... yeah yeah yeah, you got the same stories.  

I've got a pocket holster for this Airweight and it's become my everything gun.  On the desk when I'm surfing the web, on the night stand when I sleep, in the car when I'm driving.

It's just so damn light weight... It's almost like carrying nothing!  
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 3:51:34 PM EDT
I feel this way about my XD40.  I carry it to the bathroom, to take out the trash and in the kitchen while cooking dinner.  It just feels good.  I love the size and weight––if I run out of ammo I can always club someone to death with it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 3:56:06 PM EDT
It alternates between my G19 and my G30. I've been favoring my G19 lately but my XS Big Dot rear sight just went dim on me so I switched back to the G30 for now.

I always have to have one within reach.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 3:57:14 PM EDT
Does my Ak-74 count? I find more and more that I always have it in the room with me. After watching the news lately, I always feel better with "Vera" in the room with me.

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:29:55 PM EDT

I'm rarely without my HK USP.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:40:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DesertGuns:
I feel this way about my XD40.  I carry it to the bathroom, to take out the trash and in the kitchen while cooking dinner.  It just feels good.  I love the size and weight––if I run out of ammo I can always club someone to death with it.

I do this except with my 1911
Top Top